[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Buddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_hustc5.jpg (86KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_hustc5.jpg
86KB, 720x720px
My sisters friend. I want to be fuck buddies with her. I barely talk to her but I know that there is a mutual attraction. I have just begun texting her and our texts are still sparse and awkward. How do I go about asking or initiating a fuck buddy status?
>>
You usually become fuckbuddies after dating didn't end in a relationship, or after hooking up with a friend and agreeing the next day that you don't actually want to date. It's not really something you flat out ask, particularly because there's a chance she might read it as "hey I'm not that interested in you but would still like to fuck you on the reg, can I?" depending on her personal morals and personality.

Your best bet is to ask her for drinks later at night without calling it a date, and hoping that you wind up flirting/talking about sex and getting pleasantly drunk together. Do not prolong the texting thing when it's awkward, it's much easier to break the ice in real life.
>>
You could text her and say "I think you're really hot, do you want to fuck?" but this is really direct and could blow up in your face. Most people do it like this:

"Hey sister's friend, fancy going for a drink with me?"

"Sure anon, that sound great"

[during drinks]
"...Well, sister's friend, I've been single for (enter years here), but I'm happily single and not looking for anything serious."

-------------

the above is literally all it takes. You've asked her out, you've made it clear to her indirectly that you don't want a relationship. You can then ask her if she wants to come back to yours after the date, and if she says yes, she knows the score.
>>
talk or maybe chat her up first. when you feel like your friends enough to talk about things, be subtle ya know.smooth like talk about love life then talk like you're not ready to be in a relationship but give her hints that you're attracted to her and if shes into fwb. if she bites the bait then good for you
>>
I really want her to give me a footjob.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.