[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I enhance my game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: egg.jpg (921KB, 1821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
921KB, 1821x1200px
>19yo male virgin
>attend house party
>the party almost entirely comprises of guys except one cute girl is there, she compliments me on my dress sense and I out of everyone offer to come with her to the shop to buy drinks and have a nice chat about random shit
>we leave at 12pm to go to the club
>try to sit next to her and succeed but on the dance floor my friend keeps chatting in her ear
>ran out of things to say to her
>other guy friend has this random girl chatting him up
>tfw lonely and nobody to talk to
>friend ends up fucking the girl I liked

What do? What on earth do you talk about to a girl so much in a club to get laid? What things should I be saying to her? How do I make myself more approachable in nightclubs and bars (I already have dress sense down apparently so it's not that)?

I'm not saying my aim was to be in the other guy's shoes that night and get laid, I just want to be more interesting, talkative and accentuate sex appeal in social situations. Please help.
>>
>>18653573

When you ran out of conversation topic you should've told her to go to your/her place, you dumb fuck.. its one night stand, not a fucking marriage.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.