[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street fights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: squaringoff-web.jpg (58KB, 265x249px) Image search: [Google]
squaringoff-web.jpg
58KB, 265x249px
What do I go when people approach me obviously looking for a fight?

For some background info I'm 18 years old, 169lbs, 6ft, some muscle but kinda skinny, white, somewhat sketchy looking (people tell me my normal face looks like im death staring people) and know how to fight.

>Walking to the bus stop after uni.
>White guy around 25-27 yells something at me
>He's probably 5'10 with a solid build
>Look at him
>He asks if theres a problem in an aggresive voice
>Look into his eyes and say no
>He then asks me what phone I have (Obviously wants my phone)
>Laugh and say don't have a phone
>Calls me a shit talker and spits on the ground
>Asks for my phone
>Say "Nah bro" and continue walking
>leaves me alone after that

What should I have done in this situation. If i were to fight him I probably would have had a 40/60 chance of beating him desu (I was carrying a backpack). This guy was obviously a criminal and probably smoked/dealt meth (common in my area). Should I walk away in shame? Or should I try my chances in fighting someone like this?
>>
>>18653434
Just keep pepper spray / a knife with you, faggot
>>
>>18653434
Where you live at? I want to fight yo ass and I need a new phone.
>>
>>18653440
Usually the more someone is aggressive in daily life the more insecure they are.
Join a boxing club or something, never let anyone intimidate you because it'll just get worse as you get older. 169lbs is nothing, get to a solid 185lb and you'll be fine
>>
>>18653434
Just tell him you're going to see your dad he's a guard at the local prison
>>
I usually consider fighting a last resort.

1- Ignore them
2- Walk away and ensure you aren't being followed
3- Head towards a populated area using high traffic streets
4- While heading towards populated area, look around for improvised weapons, or populated houses that you can run to
5- If being chased, run down the middle of the street so that you're highly visible

Generally, if you just make it enough of a pain in the ass, they'll just bugger off. The best step is usually prevention, and just paying attention to people's body language.

Being in shape is great, having muscle is great, having martial arts experience is great, but you really don't want it to get to the point where you have to rely on them. These little street scraps are never fair, and you can be certain that the only reason that they're as cocky as they are is because they're packing something, and/or they've got friends.

It's also super helpful if the country you live in allows you to carry ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, CANADA, so that you can defend yourself in dangerous situations.

As per your horribly disfigured face, maybe try acknowledging people and smiling? I usually just give a quick nod of acknowledgement, and a light smile whenever I make eye contact with somebody. Don't usually have too many problems, aside from drunks, and the occasional hoodrat if I'm out walking particularly late.
>>
>>18653434
Start training boxing, faggot. Beat his ass. I fucking love a good fight.

It's also always smart to carry a pocket knife, just in case.
>>
>>18653434
Learn some sucker punches
>dude starts shit on the street
>"Dude don't there's a cop right there"
>turn around and point behind you with arm extended
>the word 'cop' will get his attention without fail bc who wants to get arrested
>dudes body naturally leans down to align his eyes to your arm to see where you're pointing
>elbow in chin
>run like a motherfucker to avoid responsibility

Saw that exact line work in a bar except the victim knocked the aggressive dude flat and was able to walk out.
>>
You already handled it right. Don't give in and make an aggressive response. That's what they want. Just ignore them or leave.
>>
>>18653549

This.

Don't be a moron falling prey to his base nature - fighting is stupid and pointless. Go find some of those "rekt" threads in /gif/ and you'll see people getting royally fucked in fights all the time.

You never know when the guy you're up against is a skilled/experienced street brawler and will knock you the fuck out or if they'll take a cheap shot and lay you out.

Worst case, they're fucking psycho and they've got a knife or a gun and now because you had a bit too much testosterone that morning a random altercation has become a life or death situation for no reason.

If you want to fight, get into MMA or boxing or some shit.
>>
>>18653556
Yeah, not to mention that even if you are strong/experienced you can still lose a fight out of bad luck. You can also DIE in a fight you didn't expect to, out of mere bad luck. Like if you land on the ground and hit your head the wrong way on the concrete.
>>
File: MC52525.jpg (43KB, 1106x578px) Image search: [Google]
MC52525.jpg
43KB, 1106x578px
>>18653434
Honestly you might need to think about how you look at people on the street. I have the same thing with having a sort of angry/pissed neutral face. I realized I was frowning all the time and people said I looked like I was ready to kill when I would be thinking about shit like food and when to sleep.

This is more important when you're out in the street and passing by all sorts of people. Usually just looking people in the eye for a half second and nodding in acknowledgement is enough to let them know you're not looking to start shit but not bitch enough to be a bitch. Don't stare at them. Don't look at them and then do some sideways eye rolling shit. And for god's sake don't be that guy that smiles at random dudes especially if you can tell they don't look the type that wants a guy to be smiling at him. Also don't know if you're the type of kid that walks around with your head at 45 degree angle texting and walking but I really think that puts a target on your head for a lot of people.
>>
>>18653478
are you 12?
try boxing 3 dudes gankign you up
fucking retarded delusional thinking hurrr insecure, you've never been in a fucking street fight you little bitch

ignore this fag OP, just get a fucking knife, don't actually kill the bitch, most people don't escalate when they see a weapon

if you can cc/ open carry, do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.