[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1503572954217.png (429KB, 5000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1503572954217.png
429KB, 5000x3000px
If my gf is going to nightclub for a good time, whats the chances I am being cucked?
We are currently in different countries due to my education issues. We have already a 2 year solid foundation and she genuinely loves me.
Is that really so bad? I will see her in 1 year.
>>
>>18653394
sorry man you're cucked, plain and simple. Who in their right mind would go to a crowded place full of drunk/stoned retards listening to ear busting music drinking overly priced awful tasting alcohol if they weren't at the very least pulled in by the prospect of potentially getting laid.
>>
100% cucked.
>>
>>18653394
Honestly any time I see someone write out cucked I only imagine some scrawny little kid who owns a MAGA hat and spends his free time playing overwatch and dota.

In conclusion, you're cucked bro. She's probably taking a few cocks as we speak.

Pic related, that's her outfit she's wearing 100%.
>>
>>18653398
Should I talk to her about it right now? Or just take a side piece myself instead, see gf in one year and be cool about it?
>>
>>18653394
About 80% chance. I'd suggest taking to her about either an hiatus or an open relationship until you both are together.

If she agrees, she doesn't consider you'll have the same ease getting laid as her and is cucking you 109%. If she disagrees she might be legit.
>>
>doesnt trust his gf
>considering cheating on her as preemptive revenge

Manchild.
>>
>>18653417
What should I do then? Open to all advice. I can not control it or check on distance sadly.
She is a shy nerdy type of gf, does it lower any possibilities of being fucked in the toilet?
>>
>>18653422
Is she going alone or with friends?

Going alone is a huge fucking red siren.

Going with FEMALE friends should be fine especially if she checks in with you throughout the night and calls when she gets home. Girls in packs are much harder to approach and get anything out of save for some conversation and uncucked fun.

Let's be real though, she's probably going out tonight with Adam, Brett, Chad, and David. She's going to be working that ABC til she gets to D.
>>
File: 1476869247289.png (123KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476869247289.png
123KB, 356x256px
>long distance relationship
>not being a cuck
She has already sucked several dicks and after the club night she will tell you something along the lines "something happened last night and I think it's better if we're just friends from now on".
>>
>>18653424
Thank you anon. Talking with her about my concerns is a bad idea and will lead to me losing my authority in her eyes, right? How should I start this conversation then?
Dear gf, go all the time to clubs with your female friends and keep me informed?
>>
>>18653436
Why don't you ask... "Who are you going with?" and, "Tell me how it goes throughout the night". Then call the bitch when she says she's home.
>>
>>18653398
While she may not get fucked, it is guaranteed she will passionately rub up against drunk men (and probably women too).
>>
>>18653422
I would suggest finding a new gf where you live.
>>
>>18653394
Your larger issue is the time you guys will be apart. If you guys were married and there was a separation of a year, maybe you make it, but you are young and its just 2 years. I don't understand why you are even trying, either of you and being lonely and out of sight, out of mind can lead to you or her being with someone else at any time. It doesn't take going to a club for a good time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.