[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To expose her or not ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503335443711.png (499KB, 985x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503335443711.png
499KB, 985x465px
i hired my 8th grade crush to be my assistant for my business. We are both in our mid 20's and we have significant others. We finally started to hang again but through work mainly. When we do work she comes to work with booty shorts, or cleavage showing shirts. Ive met her boyfriend once before
today and hes got his life together. Hes basically housing her now . I felt bad because she snapped me without me asking pictures of her bra. I told her I was going on a trip and she wanted to go with me,even though I have a girlfriend and this was a family trip. She was willing to lie and tell her bf she was going alone.
Ive brought her on deals and some of my partners flat out offered to fuck her in front of me to her face and she didnt do anything. I told her we were ganna attend a party and she asked if I wanted her to dress like a skank. At first it was funny, but now that I met her boyfriend I feel really bad for the dude.
Today, I dropped my girlfriend to work in another city and she lived 20 minutes away so I texted her about hanging out. She texted me her address and I drove by and when I went in she was wearing pajamas. That she switched into cameltoe showing booty shorts. It was tough not to look because she would open her legs while we chilled out there for a while. We went to go drink for the afternoon and we got pretty drunk and I went back to the house keep in mind shes still wearing booty shorts.
We go back and watch netflix. until the boyfriend comes back home. I mean the guy is pretty nice, hes established and hes basically housing her because shes really pretty but her family is broke and she would be broke living with her family if not for him. But the awkwardness of having another dude on the couch when you get off of work is a tough thing to take out of your head. It was awkward because he tried to establish his dominance by kissing her and hugging her. But I felt bad because his girlfriend was willing to dress like a slut if I asked her to. :/
>>
What will you gain AND lose by exposing her?

Think about that and chose. I've seen a lot of unnessicary and disgusting relationship shit and it's kept me from entering one myself.
>>
Sounds like she's just trying to climb the ladder.

That's your call, but don't think for a second that you're going to get a genuine relationship out of this.

If she's going to be an idiot, I think it's fine to allow her to struggle for a bit. I'd tell the dude.
>>
>>18653143

Gains: a good sense of justice, but it depends how I do it.
+ I've been in one for almost 8 years. Probably close to marrying her next year. So I understand the value of trusting your girlfriend.
Cons:
+ Depending on how its done it can be tricky for me.
if I cut her off and tell the guy realistically he'll probably still stay with her. People like the whole ignorance is bliss thing. If he thinks its me and not her this will probably just "Go away" until another me shows up.

i think for her its a race between
how much can he provide for her vs how much can I provide for her.

>>18653165
I have a girlfriend, ideally she'd stay around until I hand her to one of the owners of the company. But realistically, she'll continue to work under me and we'll keep pushing the envelope. I think its not a matter of if it will happen its when.
>>
>>18653165
Im not comfortable doing anything sexual with this girl as I have a girlfriend. But your right she is climbing the ladder. Right now its not moving as fast as she'll like but I feel given time she'll ditch the guy for a guru like me. Or something.
>>
You're an idiot and playing along. Stop hanging out with her outside of work. If you tell him at this point you're just as complicit as she is. Back yourself out of this situation before it's too late.
>>
Put yourself in his shoes
I'd want to know, I may hate you but at least I know
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.