[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going crazy. Went shopping at the grocery store today and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502561282900.jpg (193KB, 861x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502561282900.jpg
193KB, 861x1200px
Im going crazy.
Went shopping at the grocery store today and up to this clerk girl. She immediatly said she knew me, but didnt know where.
Me, being terrible at remembering anyone, couldnt figure it out... Then I remembered.
Back in Highschool, me and her had a little thing. It didnt go anywhere, I just got out of a stupid online relationship and she was already saying I love you and just creeping me out at the time, so I cut it off...
When I remembered, I could tell she knew all along and just wanted me to remember...
We didnt talk long, I was in a rush and she was working, but... I just cant get her out of my head.

This sounds really dumb now that Im putting it out, but just gimme some advice on what I should do.
Im terrible with women, Ive tried facebook but cant seem to find her, and I dunno when she works or when Ill see her again.
Pic unrelated
>>
What you should do is never go to that grocery store again.

It's too stressful, and it's better to die a virgin.
>>
>>18653015
What do you want to happen?
>>
>>18653015
She was creeping you out... And yet you want more... Never stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>18653648
A crazy girl for you is much more better than having a bitch that will get mad at anything you do

Crazy girl can even rip her liver to give you new one ... consider that
>>
>>18653682
But if he wants to play around , than better not get the crazy girl ... cuz she will have mental breakdown after he dumps her
>>
>>18653648
>And yet you want more
Doesn't that make OP the crazy one?
>>
>>18653694
Yes it does.
To get the girl like that , it's like finding a diamond in a 1000000 pound pile of shit.
>>
>>18653015
Just go back, you clod. She clearly wasn't disgusted by your presence. What's the harm of talking to her again?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.