[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumping a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images (11).jpg (18KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
18KB, 470x313px
How do you dump a girl you really like?

I know that I just wanna play around and I think staying with her is just a waste of time for her.

What do
>>
The trick to dumping a girl you like

Is to tell her you and her are through

If you want to be heartless

At least have the courage to be frontal

You fucking diseased-dick twat
>>
if you're going to break up with someone, ONLY to go fuck around with people, you're going to break her heart and make her feel like shit anyway, so you might as well give her the news as it is.
like, you're already ruining this girls mind, heart, and soul, just flat out tell her, then leave her alone.
>>
>>18653583
>like, you're already ruining this girls mind, heart, and soul

Don't be melodramatic.
>>
>>18653595
lololololololol boo hoo
>>
>>18652905
>I like her

>I want to hurt her emotionally

Newsflash, you don't actually like her.
>>
>>18652905
have you been dating her for very long? if no, just tell her that you don't feel ready for a committed relationship. make it clear that this is not a personal problem with her or the relationship, but it's you being afraid of committing before you've had the chance to be revel in the lack of responsibility of singleness.
>>
Guys like you is what I really can't stand
>>
>>18652905
Just say what girls say and say "You're the perfect one for me but not right now. Maybe in a few years we can be together"

Girls seem to think that's a good thing to say to guys so go for it
>>
>>18652905

I had a moderately similar thing happen to me. Got into a relationship with a girl I thought "checked off all the boxes" and then when we were actually in a relationship I realized she was boring as all shit and I missed being single, where I didn't have to worry about anyone else's feelings or desires but my own.

I ended up dumping her over the phone, although I didn't want to. I just had to talk to her before we went and did something I had planned with family and I didn't want to fake through this family event like everything was fine and then dump her after.

I basically just told her straight up that I rushed into a relationship and I didn't feel comfortable with it anymore. That it wasn't her fault but I really needed the time back to myself in my life.

Hope that helps OP, good luck. It was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>18653745

I forgot to mention, she's a very sweet girl and did not deserve this happening to her. There are a ton of men who would have absolutely been very lucky and happy to be with her, so while I know I made the right decision for myself, at my core I still feel very bad about the situation and for hurting her so badly.
>>
>>18653754
Nothing to do but get out before it hurts more. Make it quick and don't drag her along.
>>
>>18653640
>>I want to hurt her emotionally

So he should stay with her instead of bang other chicks?

Would you want to date a guy like that? Always leering at women, secretly resenting the woman he's with

???
>>
if you dump her, don't go back to her and don't tell her you're gonna come back for her, because you won't.

just leave her and let her live her life, don't emotionally torment her.
>>
>>18653785
No, but if he is doing all those things he doesn't actually like her at all. Are you too dense too understand I was merely pointing out that you don't want to hurt people you actually like.
>>
>>18655414
Realizing that you're not compatible with someone and don't want to continue a relationship with them is not synonymous with wanting to actively hurt them. Will they get hurt in the process of the breakup? Yes. But that's life. You can't make people happy all the time and sometimes doing what's best for you won't make someone else happy.
>>
>>18652905
>You fucking diseased-dick twat
My friend just acts like a total cunt until they dump him.

He is a giant asshole, but it works
>>
>>18652905
the most common thing to do is stop talking to her and eventually she will leave, although its painful youre actually doing the honor for her
>>
>>18655520
women don't understand logic anon
don't waste your time lol
break up with the girl, if she finds out you are banging other chicks so be it
you can decide to help her out and bang her again, or bang her best friend in the process
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.