[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does sex ever come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: flag_of_muslim_league_1.png (5KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_muslim_league_1.png
5KB, 160x90px
pic unrelated, i am atheist

I am not going to do the long text. I will put it as simple as this. Does sex come back or no? We had it in the beginning, it's decreasing over time. When does it even stop getting worse? Should I dump her now or suffer for another 3 years and then have to divorce her?
>>
>>18652825

depends. for the mosdt part it doesn't. once in awhile there will be a sort of 'resurgence' where it happens again, but then it fades out again. and resurgences can be only if you're lucky.

kinda your call. your life.
>>
Not really, no. I hope you enjoy her company for more than merely sex and perhaps one or two other aspects. If not, break up. If you're only in it for the sex anyways, just break up and hire hookers if it's that important. Or, Tinder if you're charming enough.
>>
>>18652825
This is why they say relationships are work. You have to constantly try to find new ways to be interesting to one another. If you get plowed 50 times the same way, you're going to get tired of it. That's hard for you to understand because your dick feels good no matter what. But for someone on the receiving end, the same shit is boring as fuck and eventually you don't feel the need to do it. Talk to your partner and find out what they want and desire and what they'd like to experiment with. Learn what makes them tick. Are they more affectionate when they have a few days off from work? That's a good clue that stress makes them upset, and they don't want sex when they're stressed. So try to make life less stressful for them. Do they tend to be more affectionate when they have their period? Figure those dates out and capitalize on them,

A woman will never be as gung-ho as you for sex. So figure out their patterns and work with them.
>>
Take control of your life. If you're not satisfied with your sex life, discuss it with her. Communication is necessary in all things, especially sex. If she's not willing to compromise or accept/offer a solution, and that's a deal breaker for you, I guess you'll have to go your separate ways.

When you talk with her make sure you use only "i" statements, (e.g. I feel.., It seems to me like...)
>>
God this board is full of boring paranoid faggotrons.
I've been with my now-wife for 12 years, and we have sex at least twice a week on average.
You gotta try, fucko.
>>
>>18652825

When sex ends, the relationship ends. Pick up what's left of your dignity and move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.