[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for asking someone out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (183KB, 500x691px)
fuck.png
183KB, 500x691px
I need some help y'all. So I've been talking to this girl for about 2 months now. We've already started holding hands and hugging, she's been kissing my cheek and me kissing her on the forehead when we gotta go for the day. I'm going on a double-date with her on Saturday and conveniently it's with my best friend and her best friend (they're dating), I plan on asking her out then. My best friend and her best friend are in on it, here's the plan: walk to the mall on a bike trail that leads straight to there, watch a romantic movie, buy some tutti frutti (frozen yogurt), hang out for a bit, and finally take the bike trail back to drop 'em off home. I want to ask her out in a clever/cheesy way that's funny, something she'd definitely remember. Also, whether I should hug or kiss her after asking because we've both been dropping hints about kissing.
Please give ideas/suggestions and experiences you've had, I don't wanna fuck this shit up.

>random ass pic; unrelated
>>
>>18652681
Seriously not sure if trollpost or 12.
>>
Yeah, seriously, are you fucking 12?
>>
File: Principal.jpg (21KB, 325x311px) Image search: [Google]
Principal.jpg
21KB, 325x311px
>>18652681
>I plan on asking her out then
>watch a romantic movie
>buy some tutti frutti
>I want to ask her out in a clever/cheesy way that's funny
>we've both been dropping hints about kissing

Are you saying you're gay?
>>
>>18652681
Why are y'all so hostile, if you're not gonna give advice then why even bother with your generic ass insults lmao
>>
>>18652781
Y'all are right, just fucking kiss her huh? Tutti frutti sounds fucking gay but she likes that shit, the movie is to set the mood.
>>
>>18652894
>>18652904

We're being serious man, this whole scenario sounds really immature. I really hope you aren't older than 15. Yall should have kissed already it sounds like.
>>
>>18652894
Because it's more than obvious you're an underaged kid, and your kind is not wanted or allowed here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website.
If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan.
This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.