[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too much trust in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 35380866603_614b2851c6_b.jpg (131KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
35380866603_614b2851c6_b.jpg
131KB, 900x600px
I've been with my gf for about 5 months. I see her once a week or two. She lives close by but likes her space and hanging out with friends. Almost all her friends are males and she goes to bars and has, "platonic sleepover nights" with them. Sometimes when her and I are together her friends will show up and start taking all her attention. I even stopped them from trying to kiss her many times.

I'm a confident alpha guy but should I be worried?
>>
She's a whore.
>>
>>18652312
Talk to her about it. If she isn't willing to have a conversation about it then get out before you get more attached. Make sure you both have the same idea about the level of commitment involved with your relationship. Don't get cucked anon, I believe in you.
>>
>I'm a confident alpha guy but should I be worried?
It was already shit before that...
>>
Yeah you should be, not that having male friends is a bad thing but if they're taking up so much of her time and ESPECIALLY making passes at her, what the fuck?

I have tons of dude friends and the new guy I'm seeing has said it makes him a little uncomfortable so I've made it a point to always invite him along, and if he doesn't want to come then I always give him updates on how the nights going. Luckily, he's become fast friends with all the dudes I've introduced him to. Your girlfriend should really make it a point to reassure you.
>>
That's literally disgusting. She's a dirtbag whore and you're a dirtbag too for letting her be alone with male friends or having any at all.
>>
Also you are a fucking huge cuck. Anyone that's not a dirtbag like you wouldn't put up with 1/100 of that shit. "Platonic Sleepovers?" Get a load of this fuck dirtbag, please tell me this is bait! Alpha my ass you fucking imbecile, you only see your "girlfriend" once a week or less so she might as well not be yours. I bet her friends with benefits are laughing their asses off while they have a jolly ol time with your dirtbag whore at your fuck mongoloid ass
>>
>>18652471
I think what this anon is trying to tell you OP is that
(1) You are an idiot
(2) You are not alpha
(3) Your "gf" is a lying whore
(4) She has cucked you

I agree with him, OP.
>>
>>18652312
>I'm a confident alpha guy but should I be worried?

No, you are not. Just the fact you are telling yourself this is simple denial.

>platonic sleepover nights
>all friends are male
>goes to bars
>"likes her space"
>stopped them from kissing her

She's a filthy whore, and you are a spineless coward. Break up with her. Any GOOD relationship will have the other wanting to be around you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.