[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF gets hit on a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 3452345.jpg (71KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
3452345.jpg
71KB, 500x646px
what do you do in the position that your GF is constantly harassed by people in public?

she's cute, small and feminine, and easily gets the attention of lowlife dudes on the street. these guys don't have a chance with her and they all know this, but they seem to say stuff to her almost out of harassment more so than trying to actually connect with her. it doesn't happen when I'm around, but she tells me she can't leave her house by herself without getting bombarded with dudes trying to holler at her with the worst ways possible.

she doesn't dress provocative to garner that kind of attention either. i post this in regards to her safety, is this something i should worry about? it happens enough and thank god nothing bad has ever come of it but will it ever escalate to the point where there is an actual threat or assault?

she carries pepper spray with her at all times, but is this something i just need to not stress over? i worry for her and guys in bigger cities can be so unpredictable
>>
>>18652197
I'm not the kind of shit that harasses women I can't get, nor will I pretend to understand them, but from what I can tell they're expecting to be ignored and are just looking for a rise. If she ignores them, all is as it should be and life moves on. If she gives them what they look for, and react to their shittalk with a little hate of her own thats when those fucklords lose it and do nasty things.

Yeah I really dont get it.
>>
If a girl is even slightly attractive, then this is gonna happen when going out alone.

I didn't realize it because I was with someone for almost 4 years, but after we split and I started going out by myself dudes started harassing/making passes at me left and right.

She has her pepper spray, and most of the times the harassment doesn't escalate beyond cat calling. As long as she's careful and especially alert if she has to go out alone at night, she should be fine.
>>
>>18652197
You're a fucking loser.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.