[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to attract the type of girl I want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9583.jpg (277KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9583.jpg
277KB, 1200x960px
Hey /adv/. I'm 19 and my standards are really high for my age. I'm trying to find someone for a long term relationship and I don't know if there's a way I should go about this.

I've been on a lot of dates but I dont seem to be attracting women who want long-term. I don't try to tie anyone down and I don't talk about the future.

Can I get some advice?
>>
>>18651836
At 19 you're hardly a boy. Get a Career.
>>
>>18651846
I'm studying to be an English Teacher. How's that?
>>
Self-Bumpin'
>>
File: 1386919935091.jpg (13KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1386919935091.jpg
13KB, 363x364px
>>18651836

>I'm 19 and my standards are really high for my age.

Setting your standards in stone at 19 is a gigantic mistake. You have very little life experience therefore very little insight and knowledge available to help you make an informed decision about what your standards should be. Anticipate that you, your standards, and the kind of people you find yourself attracted to is going to change drastically as you get older. Don't fight it. Its called growing up.

>I've been on a lot of dates but I dont seem to be attracting women who want long-term.

Again, its because you're 19. The women you're talking to don't know who they are, what they want or what direction their life is taking them. 19 is college aged, meaning that a good percentage of them don't even plan on being in the city they live in for much longer. 19 is hard time to date because its all transitional. Its a very very heavy thing to ask any teenager to make a long term commitment to dating when every other aspect of their life is short term.

I think its fine to want long term but I think you need to take your foot off the gas pedal a bit. Your intentions are great but you're asking for something that just really isn't that feasible at your age. People your age don't want long term, they want to make connections and experience life and see where it takes them. You're trying to cage a bird. Go with the flow a little, OP. I admire your persistence but you're jumping the gun a little.
>>
>>18651991
Woah... I really needed to hear that, Anon. I'm in this mindset due to others my age not being aligned with themselves. In fact, most of the women I've dated have been one or two years older than me. Regardless, I should just chill out for my own sake.
>>
>>18651991
It's nice seeing constructive and good advice on this board. Good on you anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.