[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there was a time when I was about 14-16, my Dad had tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501452675351.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1501452675351.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
So there was a time when I was about 14-16, my Dad had tried stuff that I don't want to talk about without my consent and even caught him recording me while I was naked eventually I break down and was foolish enough to tell my Mom, and she told my dad and who knows who else and they all think I'm a liar and ""psycho"" except for my Dad cause he knows what he did. This led me to being even more depressed and fucked and that's when I met this guy on a game and I fell absolutely love blind cause I wasn't mentally stable enough to know he's a piece of shit too. That's when he kept asking me for perverted pics as ""proof of my love". I ended up sending him a pic of my breast in a bra and after that I felt so terrible and even more dirty and tainted and I ended up even more depressed and anxious, I broke up with him immediately and I didn't eat anything or do anything for weeks I was so scared and angry and I hated myself so much. (part 1/4)
>>
>>18651788

I don't need to read any further. You need a psychiatrist and intense therapy, immediately. Thats it.
>>
>>18651788
Get over it, a guy wanted nudes big fucking whoop

Your dad's a perv it's more common than you think. Starting a bunch of drama over it is only going to cause more stress and problems, stop dwelling on it. Just do like the rest of us and bury them in the closet
>>
>>18651802
Ignore this retard

Go on OP
>>
>>18651788

Seen this a few times OP.

Not sure if this is the answer you want, but you need to cut off your dad entirely. He is the lowest of human filth, and will bring you down for as long as he is alive if you continue any form of relationship with him.

Whether or not you go to the police, IMO, isn't a huge factor for your life, but ending the relationship is.
>>
>>18651802
Her dad is a molester, not a "perv".

>more common than you think

If you come from a molester family
>>
>>18651810
thanks man i appreciate that ;_;
>>18651788
I can't really move on cause my life is stuck in a rut so eventually after a few months I get hooked on the game and I meet him again and he needs money for stuff and after months of that guy's nagging and my love blindness and even more signs of hopeless in real life from my parents I finally ask my Dad for money. I hoped he would ask me to do something productive in exchange for an allowance and it starts like that at first but more and more he leads me to get half naked on camera in exchange for money and he even sent me a perverted video asking me to mimic it and all this just to win in the game and please the person I like all cause my life is so fucked it's all I felt I had. Even when I tried to reach out to my Mom and friends they all rejected me during this when I needed their help and guidance.
Thankfully my friend eventually takes the time to talk to me after nearly half a year of this after I keep breaking down and tells me not to do it again and that was all I needed, to know someone was there for me even for a little bit, so I stopped and got out of that daze I was in.
I got off the game and I stopped talking to my parents and socializing, now I'm just a NEET who wastes the day watching anime and sleeping.
I hate myself a lot cause of what happened during that year and what my parents did to me I don't think I deserve to be loved and I'm tainted and gross but when I look at myself from a bigger unbiased perspective like I would if this were someone else in my position I was seriously fucked at that time and only engaged in such reckless action cause I thought I wasn't going to have a future anyways might as well get win in the game. Had nothing to lose.
2/4 and 3/4
and sorry it took so long i kept getting connection errors
>>
>>18651788
-Otherwise I would have never ever done something so stupid... I always made an effort to avoid bad things even when things got tough with my parent's abuse and my mental illness and I needed someone or something to lean on I never got involved with it cause I had hope for a brighter future. I stayed and persevered.
But that time my Mom's betrayal really broke me, like the last straw that broke the camels back. And now I'm still not dead yet and I haven't got over what happened but I don't have the courage to die and I'm tired of this. I want to be free.
So I just want to know, should I forgive myself and move on or not? Should I really just die or stay a NEET? Will anybody ever love me or forgive me for this? Am I a disgusting person? Cause I hate myself and remind myself every day and beat myself over it, I've been through a lot of things but this torments me the most. Someone that's not biased please help give me some guidance. I want to live and move on finally after all these long years of nothingness, cause I'm so tired of it.
But I don't think or feel that I deserve it. I think I'm the worst piece of shit in the world but there's a part of me really hopes for forgiveness and better days. (4/4)
>>
>>18651818
It's not the ultimate answer I was looking for but I appreciate your advice, one thing though is that I'm a NEET with no education or health to just get out there and survive well like others maybe could. I'm scared to do that. I might just create more problems.
>>
File: 1502307022893.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1502307022893.png
89KB, 363x475px
>>18651841
Just continue on with your life. It will get better. I advise you to read stoic philosopy. "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius is an amazing book. Considering you are a NEET, buy that book and read it. It will help you for sure. Dont try to find excuses not to improve yourself. The worst thing you could do right now is give up on everything. Its your duty to form a stable, independant personality.
>>
>>18651886
it's okay for me to do that? won't a lot of people hate me cause i'm such a disgusting person?
>>
>>18651911
Well if you think you are disgusting do something about it then. Dont be a weak sheep. Living day by day, aiming only for hedonistic way of life. Nobody on this planet can help you truly, except you yourself. Stop being a weak person and do something about your case. Look at all the suffering on this planet. There are people in much worse conditions than you. Start exercising and being productive. Asking random fuckers on the internet about sympathy aint do shit about your situation.
>>
>>18651911
Also you don't have to tell people about this. I mean you can but you're better off telling a therapist.
>>
>>18651788
My advice is learn to ask a concise question without telling your life story. It's a very useful discipline, all sarcasm aside.
>>
>>18651802 #

"Common." So you're gonna let go of it because that's what everyone else does?
>>
File: 1501497427922.jpg (49KB, 564x802px) Image search: [Google]
1501497427922.jpg
49KB, 564x802px
>>18651954
>>18651983
I think you misunderstood a bit. I don't want sympathy I wanted closure. This isn't about my life situation but rather the point before that, is it okay for me to go? I want to know am I trash? Am I going to be hated? No matter how hard I try will the past just come back to haunt me? This will definitely go to a therapist one day but you can't always trust their words when it's often sugarcoated. Being loved is a big thing for me. What's the point of life and trying if I don't love myself? Even if I do something about my situation and become successful can I be happy when I got this gross wound on me? You're a bit right though, I do wish someone would tell me I'm OK, I'm a decent person, I'm not disgusting, I'm sorry I fret so much. I guess I got more problems beyond this after talking about it so much. I mean a lot of people out there are comfortable having done more severe things yet don't flinch.
kasjfjksaaskjfkjsanfksajnfkjansfkjnaskfnsafnkasnf
Thanks for everyone who offered their thoughts on this thread even to those who roasted me a little but it's cool I appreciate it I'm sorry for the late reply I'm going to sleep now cause I'm really tired but I appreciate it all guys and I did take notes as well, and thanks for taking your time, night
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.