[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hating people/homicidal thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4456.jpg (65KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4456.jpg
65KB, 750x398px
ever since i was like 14 i've had homicidal thoughts that come and go.

when i'm not having these thoughts i'm like "oh wow i could never hurt someone that's awful" but when the thoughts pop up i could wipe out hundreds of people with no remorse. these aren't fleeting thoughts either sometimes they can last for months.

i especially hate "chads" because they always made fun of me for my combat boots and baggy clothes. i was also made fun of when i was in school by the popular girls. i did cheerleading for a couple years to fit in and i started dressing preppy but i was still made fun of by them

i quit cheerleading and decided to keep dressing columbine core/ occasionally doing drugs

now i'm in college and im starting to become enraged by these people again. they're always so happy and always ignore me

right now i hear a party going on above me and i want nothing more than to shoot it up or something

what the fuck is my problem? why do i hate people so much?

i've been diagnosed with anxiety/depression and i've been on klonopin for 4 years. no other meds otherwise. also some alcohol problems.

is this psychopathy or something
>>
>>18651742
Get help, and keep in mind that you are overestimating your "danger level". Thoughts are imaginary, actually doing it is a completely different thing.
>>
>>18651742
Go run and run hard. If it hurts keep running. Vent all your emotions out. If you can't run after your legs feel chattered then you are not trying hard enough. Best wishes.
>>
>>18651751
i know they're just thoughts right now, but morally i know i shouldn't be having them
>>
>>18651771
If you spend to much time lamenting then you are only hurting yourselves. Each time you get these thoughts then ignore them and move on. Keep doing that and whenever you fail just keep moving on. Best wishes.
>>
>>18651742
Get an MRI scan on your head. Sometimes small tumours push onto the brain and create pressure which sometimes leads to weird thoughts or desire for violent solutions. Your case fits perfectlty into this. Typically thoughts like these last for months. If its really depression, try a strong dose of magic mushrooms. 80% chance that your depression will go away if you have a good trip.

Best wishes and get well soon anon!
>>
>>18651816
Interesting, do say more.
>>
>>18651816
i got an MRI done on my noggin when i was 16 and it came up with no tumors or anything. i've tried 9 different antidepressants and they've all made the thoughts worse or gave me hallucinations.

i've always wanted to try hallucinogens because i heard they can make depression better. can't find any in my neck of the woods
>>
>>18651821
Look into TED talk about brain imaging and scanning for more info about the brain part. And for the magic mushrooms , search for psilocybin research on depression and life satisfaction. Even after a year after the trip, all of the people who reported that their depression was gone (80%), still reported that they are much happier and satisfied with their life
>>
>>18651842
Antidepressants are a meme compared to the power of magic mushrooms. Im not bullshitting you. Check the researh on psilocybin and its benefits. If you want a quick entry level video search "Jordan Peterson on psilocybin" in YouTube
>>
>>18651842
When I said run, I meant it. Instead your your popping pills and on your way to mushrooms. Wandering soul you became.
>>
>>18651854
i've done extensive research on this before. i would love to try it but i've been looking for a psylocibin (idk if i spelled that right) source for two years to no avail
>>
>>18651878
there's blisters on my heels i couldn't run much of anywhere at the moment
>>
>>18651895
You're giving up. Just blisters? Run until you can't i'm telling you.
>>
>>18651900
Few things are as majestic as overcoming pain across your entire legs.
>>
>>18651900
if i did that my feet would be out of commission for at least a week and a half and i still have to walk at least 4+ miles per day to classes
>>
>>18651905
i used to run cross country i hated this feeling
>>
>>18651914
You have no will and even less heart.
>>
>>18651918
no i just don't want my fucking shoes getting bloody again. i have bone spurs sticking out the backs of my heels shits painful man
>>
>>18651917
Oh no, you can play Mr/Ms stubborn but if that feeling was so bad then you wouldn't have ran cross country in the first place.
>>
>>18651922
Weak. Okay, get better, get better shoes, and if necessary put padding around the inside of your shoes. Then run.
>>
>>18651742
Please do not, you are sending out hatred because you were treated like shit... But that hurts people, you see? You need to be kinder to people like you wished they were, do the opposite of what they did, DO NOT do the things you hate that made you this way...

Replace hate with love
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.