[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ been dating a guy a couple years younger than me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170823_133822.jpg (1MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_133822.jpg
1MB, 2880x2160px
Hey /adv/
been dating a guy a couple years younger than me for the past almost 4 months (im 22yrs, hes 19).
He is in on probation and has a lot of time over his head if shit hit the fan.
He lives with a sort of adoptive father who is the weed plug for the area; uses my bf to sell/run weed (and a few times coke) with little to no risk to himself. At this point I'm moving into this household under the pretense that he stops selling for him so I don't risk losing him. He has told me a couple of times he would stop and has for a good while. But after agreeing with me that it makes no sense for him to sell weed and instead get a steady job he still is planning to sell at the simple request of the dad. I generally can't trust him anymore regarding any of it and after going through his phone on a suspicion (very protective of his while I am very open about mine) I found more plans to continue selling.
I confronted him this morning about it and he agreed to stop again. He said he doesn't want to have responsibilities yet.

I just need help, I want to leave him but I really do love him and really only care about his well-being. I know he loves me too but I can't handle not trusting him and being lied to.
>>
>>18651716

Get away from this guy immediately. You'd be a fucking idiot to move in to that house and continue a relationship with this teenager. Its only a matter of time before you get completely pulled into his world of shit and perhaps even find yourself in trouble with the law.
>>
>>18651716
>having any interest in Tyler the Creator
>dating someone who is on probation

stop

>he's a drug dealer

get pregnant by him and then have kids with a drug dealer
>>
>>18651768
OP here
I know this is the absolute right thing to do but I can't bring myself to do it.
I really love him, we've spent nearly every day together since we met.
I want to help him (he has gotten a management job he's in the process of training for) and knowing that if I'm not here after breaking up with him will allow him to continue downward is scary.
>>
>>18651796
I don't listen to my feelings anymore. It's the only way I was able to do anything good for myself.
>>
>>18651796

>I know this is the absolute right thing to do but I can't bring myself to do it.

Then prepare for things to get immeasurably worse. When shit finally hits the fan and you find yourself in some kind of serious trouble you can't get out of you will have no one to blame but yourself. You can have a front row seat to watch your life crumble and stagnate under the weight of this guy's dysfunction.

The saddest part is that your whole "But I love him and I want to fix him" predicament is not even original. Its a tale as old as time.

Don't say nobody tried to warn you. In your effort to be this guy's life preserver you'll end up sinking with him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.