[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my first girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago. I had no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: thatsthelastpicIsenther.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthelastpicIsenther.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
my first girlfriend broke up with me a few days ago.
I had no one besides her, I have no one to talk to, not even friends or family. I'll never get to be this close to somebody ever again, the only close friend I had "broke up" with me too because they were friends too.
I still love her a lot, but I want to get over these feelings.
What do you recommend me to do?
I'm sorry if this seems like random babbling.
I can give more info if you want.
>>
Same boat man I feel the pain
>>
>>18651658
I've always prided myself in being emotionally cold and detached, but my feelings and the pain prove that wrong.
She shattered that reality of mine, I've never thought something like this would affect me.
God shouldn't have made us capable of love.
>>
>>18651669
Holy shit, you're a drama queen. You'll get over it.
>>
>>18651675
how does it make me a drama queen?
I was just saying my thoughts clearly, jesus dude can't you try to be fucking helpful some time
>>
>>18651656
>I'll never be close to someone again
Oh please you just broke up get over the pain in a few weeks and try again.
Stop thinking about her. Set goals for yourself, work out and keep busy. Cry when you need to cry. Time will heal your wounds. Most importantly don't think about your ex.
>>
>>18651669
Honestly you sound like a kid. You pride yourself on being cold? A better way to say that is you never cultivated your emotions properly so when you opened up and got hurt you feel a lot of pain. How about getting in tune with your emotions? Then you'll be more stable and not over react.
>>
>>18651703
how can I not think about her? Everything I do reminds me of her, I have nothing that can keep me busy long enough. I have no hobby and no passion, she was my passion.
I knew time will fix everything, but in the meantime I just want to keep the pain to a minimum.
>>18651712
Yes, I was kid when I thought of myself that way, but I am not one anymore and I realized how much of a idiotic thing that is.
I don't get what you mean by cultivating my emotions or getting in tune with them. Can you explain a bit more?
>>
>>18651656
Time will heal your broken heart my dude so just give it time. Everyone is replaceable, except YOU, so don't lose yourself in the process of healing. Just go on about your life and meet new people and everything will get better with time
>>
>>18651762
How can I meet new people?
I just want someone to fill the void she left, I don't care if it's another girlfriend or a close friend, I just want someone like that.
I don't know where to look and how to proceed.
>>
>>18651656
Man, I'm not going to pry but I think I might know you. She's not worth it. You have to find a way to fill that void yourself and find your own happiness. Stay single for a while. It'll clear your mind
>>
>>18651669
e d g e
>>
>>18651656
Man I feel this. I was absolutely destroyed when my ex dumped me, she did it in the worst possible way. I was in a spell thinking that we were going to be married and happy together forever - I thought she was the one. I've got bad news man - when a relationship like that falls apart there is only one thing that can heal the wounds. Time. It's probably the last thing you want to hear, but it's true. It could take anywhere from weeks to months, maybe even a year. I've seen heartbreak go on for a few years low key with one of my friends. You will make it through, you will get better. It will be a hard trek though. Good luck OP, you got this.
>>
>>18651785
First of all, don't.

Filling the void will lead to more pain down the road. Take time to find yourself again and think hard before getting into another relationship.
>>
>>18651669
lmao dude are you 16 relax a little it isn't the end of the world
>>
>>18651656
This may sound edgy but you have to build up "hate" somehow, you need to slowly destroy the good views you had of her so that when you remember her name you just cringe it away.

Eventually the pain goes away and life goes on as it was before, just don't let it affect you so much.
>>
>>18651656
Same thing happened to me four months ago. It hurt even more to find out that she had been cheating on me with another guy. The only thing that's helped is to completely focus on myself and my own hobbies. I don't need horrible people in my life anyways..
>>
>>18652019
of course I'll stay single, I have 0 luck with girls. I just want a friend.
How do you know me?
>>18652503
I'm afraid it could take years for me, it took me a year just to get over a single rejection from my crush, and now it's worse.
She also did it in the worst moment possible, I haven't seen her in 2 months and I was getting back home in a week to see her, she broke up with me a few days before.
>>18652509
how can it lead to more pain? I'm not trying to get a girlfriend or fall in love again, I just want someone to be that close to me that I can talk to.
Even before our relationship she was that someone.
>>18652584
There's nothing I hate her about her, she was nice to me until the end. She still checks up on me to see if I'm doing alright ffs. How can I hate her.
>>18652598
tough luck man, I don't have hobbies though.
>>
>>18653029
>im doing alright ffs

Checking her guilt, trying to get rid of it and get the permission to jumping onto cock carousel. Been there, done that.
>>
>>18651656
Did you smash ?
>>
>>18653031
I know that's true for most women, but she is different. I'm not trying to find excuses for her but that's the truth, and things are different where I live so that makes it even more implausible. She has no experience with men, I'm her first boyfriend too.
>>18653037
no she's still a virgin.
>>
>>18653054
>she's different

I thought that too, man. Please.
>>
>>18651656
Try dating a man instead, they're better in bed and suck cock alot better.
>>
>>18651656
Time heals all wounds.
And, the bitter-sweet truth about being in love is: yes it's special and rare. But no it does not happen just once.
You can feel like you've fallen in love with someone and then 2 weeks later with someone else.
It's not the same as actual love, which comes later basically due to time spent together.

In other words you'll fall in love again. You may always have feelings for this girl you're missing now. And that's life. In time then memories will become happy again because you'll enjoy them for what they were - a time in your life you were in love. They will not however prevent you from being in love with someone new. Believe me. Been through it.

Actual love can be formed with anyone. So work on it. Go meet people, and maybe it'll take a bit before you find someone you REALLY like again, but you'll make friends at least.
>>
>>18651656
Sudden break ups don't just happen, anon. Why did she leave you?
>>
>>18653088
I know you won't believe me, just trust me on this one please.
>>18653098
No I'm not gay.
But at this point, I really don't care about my sexuality, I just want someone to love me
>>18653120
I might fall in love again, I know that, but those feelings were never reciprocated.
>>18653144
She was confused about her feelings when we got together. I used to complain about how she shows no love or affection at all and finding her excuses for it. The real reason was just that she didn't love me as we thought.
>>
>>18653151
>i want someone to love me

Holy shit, put your hands in your pants. Can you find your balls?
>>
>>18651656
>>18651658
Just had this happen to me yesterday as well. Five fucking years, down the drain. I'm just so lost and fucked up right now.
>>
In 4 years you'll look back on this and laugh

Keep your head up
>>
>>18653151
Ill love you. Ill love you real nice.
>>
>>18653421
Try a man instead theyre better in bed and suck cock a lot better, imagine dating your best bro, watching or playing sports or playing video games then making out and then fucking.
>>
>>18653948
I know that time will fix this, but for now I want things that can help in getting it off my mind.
I have no real Hobbies and no real friends.
>>18654049
brb installing Grindr.
>>
>>18654822
Try gardening.
>>
I was in your exact position 4 years ago. I was bubbling with emotions - a deep sadness, amger, frustration. I just started to say fuck it and after a couple months I quit my job and traveled across the country for 3 months. Dipped into my credit which bit me in the ass later but I still have no regrets, it was liberating. I also started working out - something I've unfortunately not kept up with this last year but I highly recommend doing some kind of physical activity, one that tires you out.

Thats just my story, i dont think its the right way for everyone. I fucked a lot of girls after that break up which i regret, it didnt heal anything and worked against me when i did find a better girl than that first one later.

Learn to do and enjoy stuff on your own; we all walk a lonely road to death and we're our own best company, so you may as well get intimate with yourself. Read more. Do the things you used to wish you could do - learn a language, talk to your parents more. It's these kinds of things, these small goals, that will give you a sense of purpose and develop you into the man you are fated to become.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.