[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Desperate for help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Oil7Iwa.jpg (115KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oil7Iwa.jpg
115KB, 1920x1200px
My entire days consist of me just lying down thinking about how happiness and comfort are possible. Every hobby/activity seems like a waste of time to me and anytime I've forced myself to pick something up I give up because I don't understand why it matters that I'm doing something and because none of it actually entertains me.
I don't have any actual interests, just some things are somewhat more tolerable than others, usually things that aren't mainstream/aren't trendy. Can someone help me understand what it means to enjoy something? This isn't a joke, I really need help. I'm a broken person and will probably end up ending my life soon if this emptiness keeps up. (not that it would matter to anyone)
>>
I'm coming out of the same thing OP. I'm old, and the past three decades of my life have been shit. You gotta work on yourself, you gotta exercise and take care of yourself man. Find something to do that addresses how you feel directly. Maybe that's painting, or making time to be outside, or volunteering or something. Whatever it is, you need to start taking control of your life, one aspect at a time. I can promise if you do that, it will get better. Not right away, but it will happen.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Ready to off myself tonight.
>>
>>18651319
I grew up playing video games and spending time with friends, going outside, going to local shows, now I can't do anything, nothing is truly enjoyable to me. So I decided to put all my interest into love, being in love made the sun shine in my life like I was a kid again, food tasted good again, tv movies and video games inspired me again, music actually sounded pleasant again. But then you forget that people aren't to be trusted. Nothing can fill this void in me, I'm back to my old self just sitting and staring at the ceiling. No calls or texts in my phone, just notification from spam emails and youtube uploads. Life is bleak and dark OP. You can try and fill your void like I did but failing feels worse than never trying at all. Maybe we were just meant to go with the motions until our inevitable demise. People like us weren't meant for this life, we don't belong. Society accepts us because we are able to work and contribute but that's the most value we'll ever have in the grand scheme. I know this doesn't help, but you aren't alone.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.