[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9705.jpg (132KB, 750x1159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9705.jpg
132KB, 750x1159px
I've been good friends with a classmate for about a year and they can't seem to let our friendship be. It's a tad difficult to explain but I'll do my best.

For example, just today she and I were bantering and the image above happened. What is she trying to tell me here? It's kind of making me uncomfortable. What should I do?
>>
>What's going on here?
Good fucking question.
>>
>It's a tad difficult to explain but I'll do my best.
>provides absolutely no explanation

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and what that conversation is supposed to mean
>>
>>18651295
Shes keeping u when shell need u, ur a tool 4 her
>>
It seems like normal friend talk. I don't get what you're freaking out about.
>>
File: Bert.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
Bert.gif
1MB, 193x135px
Trying to decipher this strange dialect...

What is this 'horn'?
>>
>>18651309
OP wishes it was his dick
>>
>>18651295
Send her a dick pick and ask: how about you toot this and if you be a good girl i will fuck you til you can barely walk.
>>
>>18651303
Take note of where she gets serious says I need to love the way we work.
>>18651305
She said I need to "love the way we work"? I don't know what that means, she seemed very serious in that instance.
>>18651309
As in "toot my own horn", I was joking with that phrase.
>>
>>18651322
How about you ask her what she means instead of us, you fuckwit?

And if you want to date her, grow some balls and ask her out?
>>
>>18651322

Riddle me this then, OP, is she hot/you attracted to her?
>>
Clarify something for us OP:
Do you want to be more than friends or does she want to be more than friends (meaning that you aren't attracted to her that way)?
>>
>>18651330
She always gives me some sort of excuse like "You have to understand girls Anon! I can't spoon feed you!"
We're going out next week, actually.
>>18651333
>>18651338
I do like her, yeah.
>>
>>18651322
>She said I need to "love the way we work"? I don't know what that means, she seemed very serious in that instance.
Pretty sure she just meant you work well together.
>>
>>18651321
I second this.

you have nothing to lose, she won't fuck you otherwise.
>>
>>18651406
>>18651321
Don't fucking do this. I know I shouldn't have to tell you, but seriously don't.
>>
>>18651411
Well no shit I'm not gonna do that.
>>
>>18651398
Yeah. I think she worded it in a way that put me off. She sounded kind of forceful.
>>
>You need to love the way we work. Because it works.
The humor is supposed to be that she is being exaggeratingly forceful. She's trying to be funny in that it's over the top, unrealistic, and out of character. Close to sarcasm.
She's also saying that she likes the friendship dynamic you two have.
>>
>>18651531
Thanks for a clear answer, Anon.
>>
>>18651411
>>18651419
Don't listen to this pussy faggot. It's simple, you say what anon said to that bitch, if she's a good girl then great, you're good to go. If not, then great, she'll leave you alone.

It's simple really.
>>
>>18652182
What is wrong with you
>>
>>18652290
What is wrong with you? How is that not a great plan? Both scenarios result in a win.
>>
>>18651357
You are dating /a/
>>
You need to
Get a haircut
Take a shower
Become confident

This will solve this issue
>>
>>18651295
She thinks you're a doormat and likes lording control over you.

If you're ok with it, keep things as they are. Otherwise start making distance between the two of you.

Shit like that would piss me off.
>>
Does she cook/do things for you?
>>
>>18651295
Sounds like banter to me
Just tell her that's what an abuser would say
>>
what a fucking moron
if you need to speak more than 5 words to get the girl you're done bitch
>>
>>18651305
This, you really shouldn't put much stock into what a girl says over text.
>>
File: Asuka Watermelon.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Watermelon.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>18651357
You're gonna get littlebrother-zoned
>>
>>18651295
She doesn't like you if that's what you are asking. Really hard to tell trough the sperging though
Friendship isn't a route to relationship, ask her out if you like her or don't if you don't
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.