[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF giving out number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

So there was a party the last Friday and Saturday in the town where me and my gf live.

We generally don't see each other while going out, and that's good because I want to have time to hang out with my homies.

On Friday she got left alone because her friend was having a date with a guy and she asked me if she could come hang out with me.
I told her sure, even though I had to be next to her the whole evening so that she wouldn't be alone. I even slept at her place that night.

On Saturday we didn't see each other and I obviously didn't have a problem with that.

Now yesterday we were talking over the phone for a bit, I asked her how Saturday was, she said she was pretty damn drunk.

She told me about how she got a lot of drinks paid by guys, wich I really don't care about because I would do the same, and she even got me a whole cigarette pack on Friday by just flirting a bit with a guy.

But then she tells me that while she was waiting for a drink some guy approached her and asked for her number.
She told me she gave it to him, "because she was drunk", she said.
She says she doesn0t even know his name anymore but he is still texting her very often.

I initially didn't say anything but I told her today that I want to meet up with her tomorrow and talk to her in person.

She started asking me why, if something is wrong and that I shouldn't scare her, she seemed pretty baffled about me wanting to talk to her in person.

Should I be angry about her giving out her number?
I'm gonna tell her that it's really weird to do that especially because she clarified to me in the start of the relationship that she wanted something serious, and no "fuckboy".

What would you guys do? Dump her? Forgive her? Or just tell her that if I find out that something more happened that I will dump her and beat up that little fuckboy at the bar?
>>
Are you retarded? Obviously this isn't a good sign. She's using her drunkenness as an excuse. She's seeing how far she can test the waters with you. Dump her.
>>
>>18651155
>she said she was pretty damn drunk.
>she got a lot of drinks paid by guys
>got me a whole cigarette pack on Friday by just flirting a bit with a guy.
>gave out her number

Sorry, fella.
>>
>>18651155
>relationship
>partying/clubbing

Pick one.
>>
She was honest with you about it. Maybe she didn't think it was such a big deal, because it's not unusual to exchange numbers with people you think might be decent friends (and nothing more). However, in that scenario, most people would know that people are typically not interested in being just friends, and being drunk impaired her judgement.

But after that, she was still honest about it with you. I don't think it's cause to be outright furious, but I don't blame you for being concerned or a little upset. It's nothing to break up with her over just yet.

Explain to her why this makes you uncomfortable. If she cares about you, she'll take whatever reasonable steps to make sure you aren't uncomfortable with her actions anymore.
>>
>>18651173
Just a little lapse of judgement this time. Next time she'll be swallowing pickles in a bar bathroom.
>>
>>18651155
It'll happen sometimes. Girl was drunk which already makes her judgement shit and most girls have a problem saying no in person to something like that.

If she's holding a conversation with him via texts though and responding to him that's something else.

I wouldn't go in pissed or over-react but ask if she's responded to the guy and if not leave it at that. If she has try find out what about and take it from there.
>>
File: 1491843444564.png (378KB, 599x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491843444564.png
378KB, 599x481px
>>18651163
I'm just asking myself why she told me that, like I didn't even ask her about any guys or so, she was just like:"hmm I don't know if I should tell you this".

And I was like :"What?!" and then she just told me about the number thing...

Does she want to make me jealous or some shit?

I'm just gonna ask her straight up tomorrow.
>>
>>18651183
Guilty conscience.
>>
>>18651183
>I'm just gonna ask her straight up tomorrow
That's exactly what you should do. I know lots of women (and men) that are oblivious to why their actions could look bad until someone tells them why it's dumb.

Everyone here is just going to jump to the 'dump her' conclusion
>>
>>18651193
>I know lots of women (and men) that are oblivious to why their actions could look bad until someone tells them why it's dumb.

ur getting played dawg, damn....
>>
File: 85444397.jpg (44KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
85444397.jpg
44KB, 640x472px
>>18651193
This is just what she told him. Who knows what really happened.
>>
>>18651211
>getting played
Wasn't me they were in relationships with. I was just there to set them straight
>>
File: 155444137.jpg (354KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
155444137.jpg
354KB, 1024x678px
>>18651222
Yeah I thought of that too, but then I remembered that she told me about it herself.

Like if something more happened and she didn't want me to know about it, then why should she tell me about it at all?
>>
>>18651167
This.

Either party REGULARLY putting themselves in a social setting designed almost strictly for the purpose of cavorting with the opposite sex basically spells doom for any hopes of a healthy/lasting relationship.
>>
>>18651222
He looks like a badboy Chad, what the fuck is wrong with him?
>>
>>18651155
Cuck
>>
>>18651155
She's just trying to get a reaction out of you and she did. The number thing isn't really a problem but her being alone pounding down drinks bought by any guy paying is stupid on her part.

She probably lied about not knowing his name since she hasn't blocked him and reading and likely responding to his text. If she goes to the same bar next Saturday it will be to see him again.

I cannot tell if she is your gf or just a girl you fuck and hang out with occasionally.
>>
>>18651311
GF...
She especially told me that she wanted something serious
>>
>>18651337
I wasn't trying to be difficult but based on your OP it doesn't sound like much of a relationship at all and you seem put out when she wanted to be with you on Friday.

The question is do you want something serious? She told you about other men to let you know men do want her since it doesn't seem you do and she's frustrated.
>>
File: no-sex-tonight-27782440.jpg (121KB, 1300x848px) Image search: [Google]
no-sex-tonight-27782440.jpg
121KB, 1300x848px
>>18651349
That's why I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow.

I will tell her that I actually like her but that she won't ever see me again or even hear from me if I find out that she cheated.
>>
>>18651355
That is a fair rational way to approach this however it doesn't sound like you guys are in a relationship so is it really cheating?

Having said that I am of the opinion if two people like each other and seeing each other they wouldn't fuck someone else even if it wasn't totally official. So if she fucked him or any one of the dozens of men she was with Saturday drunk I wouldn't have anything more to do with her.

If she didn't fuck someone and you do like her you lock that shit down but that means both of you should stop acting like you are single when out on the town.
>>
>>18651355
>if I find out that she cheated
If I were you I would do my investigating before you speak to her. There had to be someone you know that saw her that night and who she went home with.
>>
>>18651155
Why the actual fuck you think that woman are genious masterminds, with all of their decisions planned and making some research on you?
Look at this one>>18651311
I now that /adv/ is not a hivemind, but if there are threads about woman there always is an incel who says "Hurr durr woman are inferior sex and stupid". Then why are you still expecting her to be something that only tests you, know your every intention and possibly read your mind.
>>
It will get way worse, she's likely a slit and wasn't telling the whole truth anyways. I'd stay away from dirtbag like her
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.