[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Decided to go ahead and lose virginity >Hooked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496847442952.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496847442952.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>20 years old
>Decided to go ahead and lose virginity
>Hooked up with some girl on Tinder
>Got cold sore from herpes I could've only contracted from that girl

Does anyone here know how to deal with herpes?
>>
>>18651136
Yeah. You go to a medical professional.
>>
>>18651136
You have it the rest of your life.
Congratz!
>>
>>18651136
Contact her and then go to the doctor. Also if she knew you can probably sue her, save any text you had.
>>
:^( better days ahead
>>
>>18651136
>>18651136
Good job m8, you have it for life
If you're lucky you'll only flair for a few days a year and everything is cool a few days after you can't see anything. You should probably wait a week to be safe.
You can drop shit like citrus from your diet to keep it from popping up more but something like 1/5 adults already have it so don't feel like your life is entirely ruined
>>
>>18651136
>>18651208
Oh yea and cornstarch is your friend, try to dry your shit out and it wont hurt as much when you walk
>>
>>18651136

Put on the cream they sell over the counter everywhere. It works.

Just follow the instructions, apply 5 times a day, and don't be afraid to use too much: it keeps the skin soft and prevents the sore from cracking so much.

Also, the first couple of times you get the sores are gonna be rough, sorry about that
>>
good thing i'm a virgin at 21, dodged a bullet there
>>
>>18651237
10 days till 21
tick-tock-tick-tock
>>
>>18651237
What does that even mean? How the fuck have you dodged a bullet?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.