[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7133.jpg (294KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7133.jpg
294KB, 1600x1600px
Hey /adv/, I need some help. My girlfriend and I seem to be polar opposites on certain things
>she likes things one way
>I like them another
I don't have too much of an issue with that, but she can't stand it. How do I cope/deal with it?
>tl;dr help anon figure out the female brain
>pic related, it's her
>>
Get a new gf, she ugly af
>>
>>18651021
get a girl that goes to college instead
>>
OP here
Sound advice, but she's helped me through one of the toughest times in my life:my father passed away 2 months after my grandmother (his mother) passed away.
>>
>>18651026
Maybe op is ugly too.
>>
If she cant stand your ways then why be with her? Of course someone you're with is going to help you with tough times so don't single her out as something special for being with you during that time.
Have a sit down talk with her if that doesn't help then leave.
My by have many similarities and some opposites and that's what makes us a couple. If any of them we disagree with, we work around it or just vito it off. Either it shouldn't matter or you just shouldn't be together
S i m p l e
>>
Assuming you need more information to go on
>be me
>24 year old RC mechanic
>no car
>live at home
>went to school 3 years ago, but dropped out
>girl walks in
>with an itty-bitty waist
>round THANG in my face
>I got sprung
>she wants to wait till marriage
>didn't tell me until a few days ago
>it's been almost three months of us being together
>>
>>18651036
OP pls post another pic of gf and of you so we can give proper advice thanks
>>
>>18651039
You're 24? She looks like a 16 y/o butterface. Ugh just move on and work on YOU. You still live at home for god sakes. Either get a better job or go back to school. Another girl will come by
/end of thread
>>
File: 20170804_123505.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_123505.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18651036
OP can't be that bad
>>
>>18651046
OP again
A better job than sitting behind a counter most of the day, playing with RC cars? What kind of loopyland are you from? This is what I'm passionate about, I do plan on going back to school, I just need this job for the money to do so.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.