[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will I be fine without any friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: er6.png (526KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
er6.png
526KB, 1280x720px
will I be fine without any friends?
>>
>>18650842
you'll become lonely, which in turn will change your mind and how you see things.

friends are of help.
>>
File: circle personality.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
circle personality.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18650842
If you are huge introvert, you will be fine for few years and then you will suicide.

If you are extrovert, you wont survive even 48 hours without social interactions.

And now the real question: do you have gf?
>>
>>18650842
Yes. There's a difference between feeling lonely and being alone
>>
>>18650842

...no backstory ? wtf ?
>>
No. As you get older, it gets harder.
>>
>>18650842

No. You will eventually become desperate for friends. In the meanwhile it may also lead you to less constructive habits such as excessive masturbation, anime, vidya, /r9k/ behaviour etc. You will also feel suicidal.

The thing is that nothing has value without other people. Not morality, not your happiness, not gold or silver. You won't like yourself if there is nobody that likes you.

You're better off making more more friends now.
>>
File: daily-stormer_999266.png (729KB, 1205x1111px) Image search: [Google]
daily-stormer_999266.png
729KB, 1205x1111px
>>18650857
>tfw everything on the unstable spectrum applies to you
>>
>>18650842
No, you must adress this, first of all, WHY do you not have friends?

Do you not go to social events enough? Are you too anxious to approach people?
>>
File: pet the bitch.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
pet the bitch.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>18650895
At least you arent frog poster.
>>
>>18650894
>>18650896
But I'm not a girl, so I'm not given friends automatically and I don't get invited anywhere.
>>
>>18650908
easier to make genuine friends then, since you're not a qt girl with tons of orbiters. just be a cool dude that offers something nice and refreshing to a social event
>>
>>18650857

>mfw every single word there describes me
>>
>>18650922
>moody X calm
>passive X active
If that is true, go to psycholog asap. Schyzo or bipolar.
>>
>>18650932

I think itsm ore common than you give it credit for. some days im calm. some days im moody. some days im passive. some days im active. That doesn't make someone bi polar, they're not even that extreme. it can be as simple as being sleepy one day and not so sleepy the next.
>>
File: 1501899887210.jpg (872KB, 2394x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1501899887210.jpg
872KB, 2394x1725px
>>18650842
You get used to loneliness eventually. You come to like it.
You always have 4chan and vidya.
Don't forget you're here forever with me and the others.
>>
>>18650842
You were merely adopted by loneliness. I was born in it, molded by it.
>>
>>18650857
this.

I even have some "good" friends, nevertheless I feel alone.
I wake everday up wishing to be dead.

what I want to say:
having friends won't make your life magically better - but they are still necessary. a social life is just a desire like hunger or thirst - without it you'll die.

I don't know what else to say. "find a gf, go to the gym, find a hobby, go to parties and everything will work", etc. are empty phrases, which have although some basis of truth. sadly.
all of this helped me, but you may not forget that there's always the day after the "happy end" and no one can and will face your problems for you.
>>
>>18650943
>Don't forget you're here forever with me and the others.
It feels wrong that that's slightly comforting.
>>
I haven't had friends for a few years. It's pretty good since you don't have any obligation to anyone. The trick is to interact with people because it's easy to forget social norms when you spend too much time alone. I work retail so I talk to customers and colleagues which is my social skill exercise.
>>
>>18651374
Try badoo.
>>
>>18651383
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a loner because I don't want to share any part of my life with anyone.
>>
>>18651418
Hey you're literally me
>>
File: I-hate-my-life.gif (991KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
I-hate-my-life.gif
991KB, 500x270px
>>18650842
I am, but I'm diagnosed autistic and don't attach to people in general. I spend my time in my own world and it's fucking fantastic. People act like autism is terrible, but for some people it is amazing never having to feel anything towards anyone and loving your own internal life.
>>
>>18651418
>>18651423
I know this sounds like stupid idea, but maybe you two would be able to not share anything with each other via some social media (like discord for example).

All you need to do is to exchange some contact info. The loneliness can be crippling, try to fight it.
>>
>>18650842
Learn to be content with your own company, and you don't need anybody else.
I work in a store so my social skills get me by, and that's pretty much all you need.
>you simply can't rely on people- they'll let you down
>>
im on like 10 years. feels okay i guess
>>
>>18650895
Pretty much everything on the left side applies to me. A stable pattern of success and failure and rebuilding myself and again failing would describe my life well.
>>
>>18650842
I have always been a lonely person, friends came and left, some even came back for a while but mostly I have been by myself even as a kid, I barely even keep in touch with my family anymore
One thing I can tell you is that you get used to it, it depends on your personality but I would say if you find yourself completely alone one day then you never where the kind of person that would jump off a bridge out of loneliness
There is no one way to live your life regardless of what people tell you, I know plenty of people wish they could tell everyone to fuck off and have a single day entirely to themselves and can't
Either embrace a lonely life or do something about it, when you live completely detached from everyone else you don't have to worry about not having much money or looking nice or who is doing what or if someone is calling too much or too little, it makes you free in a sense
>>
File: 1503010773487.png (134KB, 220x356px) Image search: [Google]
1503010773487.png
134KB, 220x356px
>>18650857
>tfw top left is pretty much me
>>
>>18651442
I'm not lonely man, I love my life. If I get lonely I'll go make some friends. Being on my own has been a refreshing change of pace from the rest of my life
>>
>>18651442
I'm self aware enough to know I'm not great company (boring, negative attitude).
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.