[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hreatbreak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: pylot wallpaper.jpg (1MB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
pylot wallpaper.jpg
1MB, 2100x2100px
I dated my ex for almost 7 years, we started when we were both 18. This is our 4th time breaking up, the first two times I don't recall, the third was because I was 23 and wanted to see what other women were out there, but I came back to her.

This last time, I really fucked up. I got into a bit of a rut and lost confidence in myself. I projected my insecurities onto her, all the while she stood by me. Eventually though, a woman could only take so much and she broke up with me on bad terms. During this time, I avoided her but I'd see her at the gym, or reading a book outside the gym (it's at an outdoor mall area). This went on for about 2 months before I realized my fuck up.

I texted her apologizing, sent her flowers and a letter. Told her I wanted her back. She told me to move on, to work on myself, and that she can't tell the future. She said she needed time to be single and that I needed it too.

A few weeks had gone by and I was making a huge effort to improve myself, for myself. I came up with a plan to get her back. A really heartfelt, but clear letter. I was set to give it to her this Tuesday.

On the Saturday before the Tuesday of my plan, I ran into her at the store. We exchanged some small talk, and then I lost it. Told her I missed her. She awkwardly smiled and told me she doesnt know what to say that. I said "nothing to say" and said bye and left. I got home and proceeded to text her. I figured I might as well expedite my plan since I ran into her today. I thought I was being a man by committing to my plan but she saw it as a dick waving contest, me just trying to do this for my own pride. She told me to fuck off, leave her alone because she's never coming back, and to move on.

The next day, I went to the gym with a buddy and saw her on a date with some dude from Tinder. I know she had been on tinder for like 2 weeks or so, so I reckon this dude is pretty new.

The break up was in May, just to give a time frame.

Anyways, I'm pretty beat up... 1/2
>>
Honestly dude,

Almost everyone is replacable; replace her.

Keep the "she's the one" bs to yourself.
Work on yourself as she said, without comming back to her.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Work out harder, meet new chicks and fuck other women
>>
File: GHOST_CRAB_2.jpg (2MB, 2444x1752px) Image search: [Google]
GHOST_CRAB_2.jpg
2MB, 2444x1752px
>>18650683
You're putting so much pressure on her you're pushing her away.

cut contact with her and work on yourself

I'm living with a guy that projects his insecurity onto me and I fucking hate it.

Sort yourself the fuck out man.

You didn't lose her when you broke up, you did it when you fucking tried to FORCE her to come back to you like a pathetic dog.

women want REAL men.

man up pussy

I made the same mistakes

Women want to feel you're PASSIONATE about them

You're coming off as OBSESSED

Bad! Learn the fucking difference give her a few months breather and see if you actually still want her at all

I know I wanted my ex for a few months after but I'm fucking glad I didn't go back to her.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.