[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ I'm a student moving back into student accommodation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: STUDENT.png (313KB, 1320x465px) Image search: [Google]
STUDENT.png
313KB, 1320x465px
Sup /adv/

I'm a student moving back into student accommodation. The cookers suck badly. Last time it took the best part of an hour to cook a 15 minute pizza in one of those shit boxes.

To combat this, I have a rice cooker (Tefal 8-in-1 multicooker), works a treat. I can do rice and veg and just microwave a sauce to go on it and that's most of a meal. However, I wouldn't be able to cook meat with it. Fish is doable in the steamer bit.

I'm thinking of getting a grill to complement the rice cooker, easy meat, easy veg, easy carbs.

Any tips?
>>
Bump for literal grill trouble
>>
>>18650527
You can get a competent toaster oven for about the same price, or one of those electric portable stovetops with 1 or 2 burners, but I dont know what you cook, I personally would prefer a stove but idk
>>
>>18650753
Not sure we're allowed stoves, doesn't mention grills though.
>>
>>18651095
Then yeah, if no stoves or ovens are allowed a grill like that might be your best option, honestly I dont understand all those rules, college dorms here in poortugal have kitchens with a stove and an oven, are you expected to always eat out?
>>
>>18651112
Like, the combo of a rice cooker and grill would be decent no? Just make up a sauce and cook whatever meat and veg I want, rice on the side.

I don't even like pasta.
>>
>>18651140
Maybe one of those crockpots or slowcoockers or w/e they're called if you like stews, but it really depends on what you can/intend to cook
>>
>>18651157
The rice cooker doubles as a slowcooker. It's a Tefal 8-in-1.
>>
>>18651204
Oh ok, didnt really search for it, im phoneposting, then I think you're covered for most stuff, with the grill you can sear meat/veg to add to whats cooking on the slowcooker
>>
>>18651225
Awesome, I think the one thing I couldn't cook easily is potato. Feel like most other things are covered.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.