[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do guys expect to get a blowjob when in a relationship??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: chocking_3.jpg (14KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
chocking_3.jpg
14KB, 480x404px
do guys expect to get a blowjob when in a relationship??
>>
If it's an intimate relationship, I don't imagine it'd be terribly unreasonable to expect some degree of intimacy, yes.
>>
If you want me to eat your pussy yea.
>>
>>18650425

100% yes. I also expect to eat you out, because these things aren't negotiable.
>>
I depends on the guy. And I don't think "expect" is the right word. But most guys would want a blow job from their significant other.
>>
>>18650425
Absolutely. My GF refuses and I'm dumping her.
>>
No. We do not. In all circumstances sex (as any other human interaction) is something that has to be agreed upon by all participating parties. Some people do not like oral, and that is to be respected.
>>
Yes? What the fuck kind of stupid question is that.
>>
File: 1496688042919.jpg (91KB, 855x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496688042919.jpg
91KB, 855x559px
>>18650482
>>
>>18650425
>do guys expect to get a blowjob when in a relationship

Yes. Regularly. Unless the guy specifically has a hang-up about oral then yes it's expected. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or has never been in a relationship.
>>
>>18650490
You have no clue how far off you are.
>>
File: not actually balding.jpg (49KB, 570x546px) Image search: [Google]
not actually balding.jpg
49KB, 570x546px
>>18650505
Just having some fun. I actually agree 100% with
>is something that has to be agreed upon by all participating parties
>>
>>18650425
Yes. I wanna dump my load down your throat as much as I can, woman. Now, on your knees.
>>
>>18650425
No

If she ever asked for it in any way it would gross me out. I don't want to date a slut/prostitute.
>>
Depends on the guy. Me personally I expect it. After all I lick your pussy.
>>
File: bed animal.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
bed animal.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
>>18650425
I expect you to be girly girl, to hold your hand, to talk with me, to go on dates with me and when the right time comes i expect you to cuddle with me.

Yes, my standards are THAT HIGH! You need to be princess to interest me.
>>
>>18650812
That picture is fucking adorable, and disturbingly realistic.
>>
honestly, it all depends on the dude. I've had a boyfriend who wanted it all the time, and I've had a boyfriend who found it gross. everyone is different.
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18650819
My experiences with girls are that the more hot and kinky they behave in public or on date, the more passive, boring, vanilla and starfish they are in bed.

It seems like the very hot ones never really had to learn anything to score dude so they think spreading their legs is the best sex there is.
>>
if she hasn't taken my load by week 2 this relationship won't last long
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.