[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: question-marks.jpg (114KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
question-marks.jpg
114KB, 760x428px
do guys wash their dicks before getting head??
>>
Why would you do that? Then it doesn't taste like anything.
>>
Depends on the circumstances. A blowjob can often be a spontaneous thing and there's no opportunity to wash beforehand.

If you're with a new guy and you're concerned about cleanliness, offer to shower with them beforehand. Soaping someone up is fun in and of itself and it's a way to make sure that your partner is clean.

If you're in a long-term relationship you'll probably just get over it eventually. If the guy has good hygiene then his dick isn't any dirtier than any other part of him.
>>
>>18650390
I try to check if i'm too smelly or if i have any smegggg before getting frisky. If so then yeah
>>
>>18650390
Hell yeah, my dick tastes like dove 24/7
>>
>>18650390
Yes, if possible.
>>
>>18650390

If I know it's going to happen, I will always make an effort to clean it, yeah.
In a relationship now, so I can always tell her to wait a few moments and give it a quick wash
>>
>>18650390
>Do guys take showers when they think sex is possible?
Not everyone is the same person but you should be able to smell if someone has recently showered and most guys are gonna shower if they are going to be close to a girl.
I didnt when I was a teenager and I stank and had a gf still who gave me head often.
>>
Once you have been that close to someones dirty asshole you might consider how gross it would be to put an unwashed dick in your mouth.

Keep wet wipes or something in the car if your worried, but just try, its gross.
>>
>>18650390
nope, no complaints though.
>>
>>18650390
not necessary unless you're absolutely filthy and don't shower regularly
>>
>>18650741
They were complaining in their head.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.