[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend and university.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1496938878879.jpg (1MB, 2560x2004px) Image search: [Google]
1496938878879.jpg
1MB, 2560x2004px
I'm 21. I'm starting university in a new city in September and I'm finding it hard to deal with my girlfriend on top of all the other things I have to deal with right now.

She is hard to deal with emotionally, she has insecurity issues which stems from her jealousy, she can be very argumentative and knows how to push my buttons and twist what I say in arguments that are usually started from something small. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time with this playground tier shit.

I am a bit apathetic and I am not a very emotional person, I would consider myself laid back and logical, so in times when she feels the need to argue over something unnecessary or gets upset over something I've apparently done, I find it easy to disregard these small meaningless things and ignore them because I can see how pointless these things are, but to her it's a big deal and I find it silly and childish, I don't feel the need to waste my time dealing with it.

She is a kind and loving person to me and has told me how much she adores and loves me, but I feel like my love for her doesn't match that of the love and kindness she gives to me and the fact that we are quite different emotionally proves to be a problem in our relationship. She has also been through a lot, her relationship with her mum is shit and her dad has cancer, she also just went through an abortion which tested our relationship and was quite upsetting for both of us.

I'm not sure that I'd want to deal with all of this whilst I'm in University, because I know her jealousy and insecurities will make an entrance eventually and I don't know if I'd have the effort to deal with her emotionally, but the love and kindness she can bring to my life can be wonderful, I just don't know what to do or feel.
>>
Not even going to read what you posted.
Don't have a girlfriend in college.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.