[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1480616239833.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480616239833.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
Is it normal to lose your erection during foreplay if you aren't being directly stimulated? I'm a virgin. Also any tips on giving oral (to a girl) in the dark? Ive read some guides but it's useless if I can't see what Im doing. I feel like Im just blindly rubbing my tongue against a pile of folds.
>>
>>18650311
Rely more on touch than sight during oral. Once you find the clit it's easy, start light, get faster and use more pressure and keep the pace.
>>
>>18650322
.....So how do you find it?
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 269x187px
>>18650325
BIG OL FLASHLIGHT
>>
>>18650325
Are you serious? You can find her tits right? You move your hand down til you are in between the legs and you'll notice the split. It's right there.
>>
>>18650325
Get some anatomy books, or just google how the fucking vagina looks like and of what parts it is composed. Then you'll be able to find it through touch and feedback. Don't take my word for it, but if you find a harder bump there just above the entrances and below the lips (labias if I'm not msitaken) that should be the clit. Or you know, you could tell the girl if you're in a room that you like it with some light because you wanna see that sexy body better or whatever reason you give (just don't say because you can't find your way).
And to answer the first question, yes it's possible and the more you sweat about it the bigger the chance it happens. You're gonna have sex, not go on a 100m race so drop the overthinking about how long you last or whatever bullshit (in real life people don't just fuck once for a long time, after all once you cum you can get it up again after a while).
And if you wanna please the girl more talk before or after, but frame the conversation so that she knows you wanna learn about her so you can pleasure HER, not to live up to your ego trip about being a superior lover.
>>
>>18650357
JESUS FUCK! What the flying fuck is that spaghetti monster nightmare?!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.