[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Ex Used Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501075827622.png (123KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501075827622.png
123KB, 500x522px
So my fiancee cheated on me and I kicked her out of my house.
I ran into her a little over a week later when she was stripping at a club I used to hang out in. She apologized and pretty much said she was broke and sleeping on a couch.

I'm a fucking idiot but I completely loved this girl, kind of an important point because I did a ton of stupid shit.

I started going in on nights she worked to see her and get a few lapdances and extras. Our relationship was almost like a bf/gf with us spending nights together and shit. I also started helping her out financially and she was talking about moving away and getting back together.
I'm retarded. Just adding it in again.

She started hanging out with other dudes but claimed they were "just friends" and helping her with jobs and other work (which was partially true) she swore she wasn't sleeping with them.

She wanted to stop dancing and camwhore instead. I lent her my high end laptop to use. She gave it back a month or so later because she wanted to stop.

So she went out west to stay with a "friend" for a job opportunity, she returned , fucked me, said she wanted to work things out. (I'm still helping her financially)
She takes the money I gave her and fucks off back there and is now dating this guy.

She left all her shit logged into my computer, how much legal trouble am I in if I pop on her Facebook and post proof of her taking my money (through etransfer over 10,000) texts of her swearing she isn't going to date him and wants me, and maybe a few other things with pictures for proof (non explicit).

Like I want to know how fucked I'll be if I do this. I should mention that the reason she ran to the other side of the country with this guy is because she was fucking every single one of her male friends in her hometown and it's too much drama for her to go back to.

How much shit can I get in for exposing her?

I'm retarded I know, holy fuck I hate myself for wanting her back.
>>
>>18650253
You can't be helped and deserve every thing coming your way.
>>
>>18650253
>How much shit can I get in for exposing her?

What are you going to expose her as? She's a stripper/camwhore. EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT TYPE OF PERSON SHE IS YOU DOLT.
>>
>>18650259
Oh I figure. I'm just wondering what's heading my way?
>>
>>18650260
No she moved to the other side of the country to a small town. Nobody knows any of this shit, and most of the guys from her hometown don't know of each other.
This new guy is supporting her and she's living with him and hanging out with all his friends.
>>
>>18650260
Like I guess she had a few of her guy friends watching her masturbate on cam. But aside from them like only a handful of people even know she was a stripper even.
She just moved, she's thousands of miles from home with a group that knows nothing about her and she lied and used me to get there.
>>
>>18650260
She also technically cheated on this new guy with me when she came back and fucked me too.
>>
>>18650253
Yougavea stripper 10k and expect her to love you . Man even am not that retarded .
>>
>>18650280
>>18650290

You think posting that shit is a way to get back at her? Nobody is going to give a fuck and you'll just expose yourself as the sucker that you are.

You learned your lesson. Now stop being a dumbass and move on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.