[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

didnt get a response last time, how can I cope mentally >went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486037417276.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486037417276.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
didnt get a response last time, how can I cope mentally

>went over for drinks to 55yo neighbour's house who is shooting blanks, 3 dogs to compensate for kids,
>started randomly going crazy and telling me to join the army
>told me im a loser and asked how the fk I got girls?!
>kept yelling and telling me to join the army (im at uni)
>told me my family (who were coming down to try and claim a share of my dads house, he passed away) are going to rip me limb by limb when my mother passes
wtf is wrong with this guy? my head feels pretty jangled
>>
>>18650027
He's right, you are fucked.
>>
Can you please explain more specifically the way in which this conversation has damaged you that you feel the need to seek an echo chamber of anons to rip on some dude who slighted you?
>>
>>18650027
I did reply last time and so did several others. Look in the archive
>>
With age certainly comes bitterness, not always wisdom.
>>
>>18650049
I got one reply

>>18650040
Well my brain got severely insulted

>>18650050
so in other words he's projecting his bullshit on to me?
>>
>>18650027
>wtf is wrong with this guy?

Probably cranky, old, and drunk.
>>
>>18650060
>projecting
Projecting means that he is putting his own insecurities on you regardless of your own situation.
If what he is saying is true then he is just connecting with you and trying to be the guy that he needed when he was young.
Just accept his words and either follow them or dont but words cant hurt you and you really need to stop being a pussy about this.
>>
>>18650027
>wtf is wrong with this guy?
He is trying to help you and this is how you respond?
You know what, you should tell him what you posted here just so you get your ungrateful self torn apart by his dogs.
>>
If it bothers you, stop visiting him. Or call him a loser for being 55 and alone. I dunno. What are you expecting from us? And don't listen to the boys who say that words don't hurt. If you're looking for an older male mentor, you can find plenty of supportive ones.
>>
>>18650149
>>18650139
>>18650129
>>18650072
This "good fellow" also said to me

>"how do you get girls"

Constantly says my gf can do better than me
>"who the fk are you?, your a 25 yr old loser"
>>
>>18650236
Why are you hanging out with an old bitter asshole?
>>
Oh and on top of this I a car written off, he tried to manipulate me to not take the money that was offered because:

>"your no-ones customer, you don't deserve the money "

He continued with this for around 2 months, when I was on a road trip he even went out of his way to get an insurance friend on the phone to advise me "dont bother trying your not going to get your money"
>>
>>18650249
SO WHY YOU DO CONTINUE TO HANG OUT WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL??????
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.