[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut contact but now want to contact her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
A woman ghosted me like six months ago. We were okay friends and even went on a few dates. I felt like she was stringing me along. Said she wanted to take things slow as she had been hurt in past. I don't mind that but then she stoped talking to me.

I sent her 5 text messages over the course of like 3 months before. No response. I deleted her number and messages. Then while scrolling through my phone, I found the messages. Re-read everything when she was still talking to me. I miss those days. Terribly. I miss her as well.

I feel like such a idiot. Why do I care for someone who does not give a shit about me? FUCK! I miss her so bad. Have dreams about her and wake up angry because I see it's a dream.

Help
>>
You're staring at a problem with no solution.

The best thing you can do for yourself is seek self-fulfillment. Becoming a better you and being able to stand on your own feet without the sense of needing somebody.

And who knows if she sees how much better/interesting person you've become; she might be tempted to say hello.
>>
>>18650097

I just feel like talking to her will help me feel better but ruin me in the long run. A friend told me to cut contact but my friend has women fawning over him. I have only ever been on 3 dates in my life and all threee were with the woman I am referring too.

I feel as if I don't have options.

If I message her and it goes ignored... do I just leave it alone.

Also. I was secretly forming a complex option of just spilling my guts to her. I have literally thought about her everyday for the last 6 months. I was just going to tell her I miss her a lot.

I am fucked aren't I?
>>
>>18650152
You are not missing her, you think you were almost onto a good thing and now you are never getting it back. But you are wrong. What you don't realize is there are many interesting, lovely, good girls around.

Look, people on /adv/ keep telling you to improve yourself, and they are right, so long as you're after the right improvement. One way I think is more important than lifting weights or reading [insert philosopher/bullshit artist]. Most players with good game are good at listening, as are most people in stable, enduring, mature relationships.

Take interest in the girl you are talking to, pay attention and the odds are you'll see she is just as special and different and nice as the one you are obsessing over. Also, she will notice that you are not just saying stuff about yourself and you'll sound interesting because most guys (and girls) mostly talk about themselves. If she does not bite or after listening to her you decide she is not that nice, move on, rinse and repeat. after a few strikes, you'll hit a home run. Good luck!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.