[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling hard for a tinder guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: looloo.jpg (21KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
looloo.jpg
21KB, 480x354px
>Browsing tinder
>See a guy
>Bad pictures but I decide why not, he's not that bad and has a funny bio
>We match
>He's really fun to talk to, really funny and calls me nice things
>Texting him while he's out
>Calls me
>Friend asks who he's talking to
>He says "Just some chick"
>Probably got loads of girls he talks to
>I come to see him and we end up making out, but not fucking
>Second time we do fuck

Since the first time I feel like he never really talks to me unless I start the conversation. I said I'd come over to his place last friday, I confirmed in the morning but I never came(I said that I might be late at first cause I was with a friend) and then later I saw on his instagram that he just went out partying anyway.

I really like him but I feel he's already done with me. Am I overthinking? Is there any way I can be sure he's not just used me for sex and now doesn't care?

pic unrelated
>>
ITT: alpha widow
>>
You gave him what he wanted tve second time you two met. There's nothing in it for him anymore. If a man you like romantically really wants to bang you you put off sex until he gets to know you and starts wanting you and not just your pussy, yes some guys will leave if you do this but those that genuienly likes you as a person and would like to be with you would stick around.
Basically don't put out too soon.
>>
let men hunt and have crushes, you are trying to secude a man which is his job, you are supposed to choose from a selection of cocks not run after them

women up
>>
>>18650096
>You gave him what he wanted the second time you two met. There's nothing in it for him anymore.

Perfect example of how easy it is to fuck a girl on Tinder
>>
>>18650096
This starts off true and then turns retarded. If someone wants you just for sex they will lie and pretend to care until they get it. Its not hard to pretend to like someone for months at a time and someone who is needy like op cant afford to make a potential guy want to leave.
>>
>>18650010
You fell for a player from a hook up website. Next time stop and think before you fuck.
>>
>>18650112
>>18650109
So I might as well just give up?
>>
>>18650150
Give up on the possibility of a relationship. He referred to you as "just some chick" to his mates instead of "[your name]" or even "the girl I was telling you about..." which shows he doesn't see a future with you. You can still hook up with him if you want.

May I ask is he the hottest/coolest guy you've ever experienced? I was ugly until I got some cosmetic surgery at 23 and I thought alpha males were a myth until I had one flirt with me. They seem to know just what to say/do and give you they pussy tingles.
>>
>>18650010
The more you go after him, the more pathetic you are.
>>
>>18650175
>May I ask

Yeah, he's a boxer and I dunno, I never found our conversations boring.
>>
>>18650218
Would you find your conversations as interesting if he were 30 lbs. overweight?
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18650010
>never talks to me unless I start conversation
Congratulations, you have been cum and dumped by big player. They play like this:
>be attractive
>match with as many girls as possible
>go on dates with them, be laid back
>let the girl throw herself at you
>do radio silence and wait for them to crawl back

The classic advice is to never put sex until the boy shows you in one way or another he wants you for more than pussy. But with todays girls who whore around, you have to compete with hot bitches who will put up with sex in first 5 minutes and sadly, most average plain girls have nothing to compete with them.

So yeah, tough luck femanon.
>>
>>18650219
>>18650222
He seemed really nervous the second time round, so I thought he was different, plus I thought he was 30lbs heavier when I first started talking to him because his pictures on tinder are all from before he started training again.
>>
File: rainbow cat.jpg (104KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow cat.jpg
104KB, 720x528px
>>18650235
You can try this advice we give to boys here: do 14 days absolute radio silence. If he wants to date you, he will contact you first.

Dating is like playing poker sometines. Lots of bluffing. Either talk to him without any secrets and ask him if he is a big player and about how he talked about you to his friends (so boys act tought to their friends to retain ego/alpha status) or play a bit of mind games and be a bit cold towards him.

See if he is willing to do anything to win you over. Maybe he really is just shy. Or he knows how to play the game well.
>>
>>18650255
... OR you could just become a better judge of character instead of toying with people.

Honestly. Fuck all these stupid little rules. Just speak to one another. You ignore somebody, and they're going to think you just don't want to speak to them.
>>
File: this is pol.jpg (292KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
this is pol.jpg
292KB, 953x772px
>>18650261
>better judge of character
If this was possible, there would be no divorces and single moms.
>>
File: men.jpg (50KB, 652x435px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
50KB, 652x435px
>>
>>18650274
Well I hate to tell you, but the people who are best at the game are the people who've been at it the longest. If that doesn't raise some flags, I don't know what will.
>>
>>18650010
TINDER
You got what you wanted slut.
>>
>>18650377
Sounds like one can't say the same about you.
>>
>>18650010

You confirmed that you were going to come over his place but... you never came.

No wonder he doesn't fucking like you.
>>
>>18650010
damn, please enlighten me on how this chad talked to you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.