[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GFs BEST FRIEND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

My gfs best friend wants me, I can tell.

>Waiting for gf to shower for our date
>gfs BFF comes into dorm with me
>BFF somehow starts conversation about how happy I make her best friend
>BFF compliments how long I can last
>BFF won't stop talking about sex
>My dick gets hard under sweat pants
>BFF notices I'm fidgeting trying to hide it
>BFF comes to gfs bed laughing hard about stupid joke I made
>BFF falls on me like joke was too much to bear
>BFF can feel my boner on chest
>Big tits makes pulse faster
>Can hear gf coming down dorm hall
>BFF gets up and looks at me
>BFF looks right into my soul
>She knows I wouldn't be able to resist

What the fuck man was it a trap?

I've always imagined pic related happening with the both of them.
>>
Could be testing you to see if you'd cheat on her.
>>
>>18649871
Fucking Men, asshole
>>
I didn't even read your post.
>>
>>18649871
>>18649871
Be a man about the situation and tell your girlfriend.
Cause 1. it could just be a test to see if you're faithful. Some shitty women do this cause their friends are unfunny cunts.

2. Your girlfriends bff is a cunt and needs to be put in her place. Have your girl do it.
>>
File: 1393083475774.gif (2MB, 297x256px) Image search: [Google]
1393083475774.gif
2MB, 297x256px
>>18649891

How am I an asshole? Like the other guy said it was a setup. She doesn't even trust me ffs!

>>18649897
The relationship is still new, don't think telling her would do much to impact their childhood friendship. So I'm gonna take it as a test and not indulge....fornow.
>>
Get them in a threesome.
My gf is bi and I talked her into inviting her dyke ex over for a threeway. Scratched it off my bucketlist and you can too.
>>
>>18649871
Some girls like to flirt with "taken" guys because it's safe. She'd probably run like hell if you made a move
>>
File: bird 3.jpg (48KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
bird 3.jpg
48KB, 404x600px
>>18649961
I can attest to this
It's fucking annoying
>>
I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, OP. Maybe it's her way of making friends.You're probably going to get fairly close since you're her bffs boyfriend. But you didn't do anything wrong.

>>18649891
OP didn't do anything so how is he an asshole?

>>18649897
What should OP tell his gf? He didn't do anything wrong. In fact, he didn't do anything besides sit there and have a convo with her.
>>
>>18649943
This

Start by asking if your gf ever experienced or is curious about women, then if she is tell her that her bff is hot and go from there
>>
>>18650537
>>18649943
op already got set up once, why are you kikes trying to set him up again?
>>
>>18650589
Actually we're plotting for him to set his gf up for it. I also pulled it off with my gf, a lot of girls are bi curious since it's way less taboo than bi guys. And since they seem intimate enough to discuss her sex life in detail, it's worth the shot

>inb4 larper
U jelly?
>>
>>18649871

Then just fuck her. It's your nature as a man to want to fuck other women.
You'll regret not fucking her when you and your GF break up.
>>
Dude, if it's a new relationship then it's definitely a test even if his gf isn't aware of it... ESPECIALLY if they're childhood friends.

Right now it's neutral. She knows she's hot and that's why she wanted to rub her tits against you - partially for validation/fun and partially just to be sure she saw what she thought she saw. Assuming that op was slightly awkward/didn't make any moves then he's clear... for now. The next time she's walking around in a low-cut top or a short skirt (or even worse: both and in heels) they'll be watching him like a hawk to see how much he drools.

The only safe option would've been to be like "Hey... let's just chill out while [name of gf] is getting ready. Did you get a chance to see the eclipse?" while gently gently pushing her away and setting her next to him on the couch.

Resisting while under the influence of an inflamed cock = extra points.

>>"His dick wanted to drill through his pants and into my cleavage but he just pushed me aside! You've got a good one ;D"
>>
>>18649871
R U N
U
N

TELL YOU GF IMMEDIATELY
DON'T FALL FOR THE OLD GIRLFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND TRAP
THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST PAGE FROM THE CUNT HANDBOOK
>>
>>18649871

> dorm

dude you're in college, go for it. Fuck a black chick, do a threesome.

Cause once you are 30 and married with kids you can't go off on wild sexual journey's anymore.

I'm married currently and I'm glad I got all that freaky shit out my system in my 20's.
>>
>>18649871

Also,

A girl can fuck you as a set up, but also want to fuck you as well.

Like she is both trying to get helpful info for her friend but also trying to fuck you.
>>
>>18649871
the replies to this post once again confirms /adv/ is full of kissless virgins.

this shit happens in most relationships anon and is extremely normal. in any relationship where one significant other introduces their best friend a sexual tension begins to form between them.

in 3 of my prev relationships same thing has happened. there's always sexual tension and it escalates massively whenever one of you is complemented by the gf (gf tells bff you're good in bed, or gf tells you bff is good in bed). it sparks a natural reaction. You can take the risk, bff isn't testing your faith, she just wants the same experience you give her friend.

in my case gf introduced bff, we start talking and she says bf has talked about my dick (fairly big). after that we stopped being able to talk about anything else but sexual stuff. didn't end up fucking thankfully because we both had a lot of self control. now married to gf and she's still best friends with bff but i had to stop talking to bff.
>>
>>18649871

You lost me at this.

>BFF notices I'm fidgeting trying to hide it

0/10
>>
>>18649871
Bring up threesomes around your girlfriend you mong.
>>
>>18651521
This, except maybe skip fucking a black chick unless you're trying to get the HIV...
>>
File: tumblr_oqhgzyF80o1qza1qzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqhgzyF80o1qza1qzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18651774
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.