[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of things does a guy want to hear during sex? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6398.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6398.png
4KB, 225x225px
What kind of things does a guy want to hear during sex? What can I say to make him feel good?
>>
>>18649580
tell him he is your little baby tampon boy and you will put him in your hoo hoo
>>
>>18649580
If he's not good teach him otherwise say things that make him feel powerfull if he is a dominant type and the inverse for a sub and experiment with scratching his back as if hes just killing it down there that and if you dont moan id recomend finding some kind of identifiable action to display your satisfaction that he can identify its all in the end playing to his ego and fetishes
>>
"I wish you were bigger"
>>
daddy, tell him that you're his slut. you like his cock. you're wet.
>>
>>18649580
Be a dominant crazy bitch, as in genuinely borderline insane. Imperatively tell him where you want and how you want it, better yet take over the reigns, get on top of him and start fucking him.

Basically anything aside from simply lying on the bed like a sock puppet letting out a moan every once in a while simply to indicate that you are indeed still awake.
>>
>>18649598
Upvoat
>>
>>18649598
Do this, do this!
>>
>>18649580

Another dude's name
>>
>>18649580
When a girl whispers "I want you inside me" during foreplay, it gets my dick rock fucking hard
>>
File: dylan.jpg (13KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
13KB, 490x300px
Will you've gotten some great replies already, I would add that the vast majority of men (non-virgin cucks) can tell that she's making shit up and it can be a big turn-off.

So make sure that you takes a bigger cock than his before shouting out the other dudes name.
>>
>>18649580
"Oh yeah you little slut, you like my cock in your ass?"
>>
"I think your dick just punctured my spleen"
>>
>>18649580
>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
Mada mada
>>
Hearing "pull out and cum on my toes, send them piggies to the market covered in your seed" gets me hard as fuck and I pound 7 times rougher
>>
>>18649580
Depends on what he's into.
for me it's always
>yes commander, fuck your space medic in her tight little hole
>>
>>18649580
Oh you are so much better than James
>>
it depends on whether you are the dominant or submissive type.
so identify and react accordingly
>>
>>18649590
I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am at this
>>
>>18649991
it's an old /mu/ meme
just look up lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy
>>
>''cum inside of me''
or
>''cum in my mouth''
Holy shit that gets me going, especially the latter.
>>
Just things that allude to you being his property.
>>
>>18649846
ERECT
>>
>>18650371
Be careful with this. It can put added pressure on the guy if he isn't even close to coming. Simple way around this is to simply ask if he is close.

The "cum in my mouth" is really hot though...
>>
>>18649580
Depends on his personality. If he's the dominating type, you want him to feel powerful so say things that stroke his ego.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.