[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /adv/. Tell me what to do. I have seen people get good advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498909141392.jpg (158KB, 1080x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1498909141392.jpg
158KB, 1080x1070px
OK /adv/. Tell me what to do. I have seen people get good advice here and I'm grasping at straws at this time. I don't expect serious answers, but I need help.
So a while back while I was still in high school, I met the love of my life and she thought the same. She was a very quirky girl and she is perfect, to her hair to her voice in my opinion. She was still in school before she moved away, and me, being fresh out of highschool, we decided to stay together as boyfriend and girlfriend. We both loved each other very much. The only way we could talk with each other was with fb.
Around 3 weeks ago, she disappeared from facebook. Her account had been deactivated for shitposting too much, and I lost all contact with her family. After that, I somehow got ahold of her sisters fb, and asked her if she was doing ok. She said her account got deactivated and she would get back to me as soon as possible. Then her account was deleted.
I have spent the last 3 weeks searching for her and I have no luck. I dont know if she is doing ok or if she is alright or anything.
So I have a question for you all, what do I do? Keep searching for her or do I give up on the love that is perfect?
What do I do to find her?
>>
She hasn't tried to contact you so better start moving on.

Seems like her and her family might be trying to break off from their past. Is there something you're not telling us? Did you nail their gutted cat to the front door as a sign of affection?
>>
>>18649560

>dating
>no phone numbers

why?
>>
>>18649576
Their wifi is always been shit, so it would take a while for it so she could message me. The only thing that was bad is that our parents got into a argument that made me and her grow closer. They are constantly on the move and they have to deal with shitty hotel wifi. I tried contacting facebook, but it seems that they ha be no such thing with emails or the such, so me trying to contact them for my girlfriend's email seems pointless at this point.
Besides, she isn't one to disappear, she would have told me she wanted to break up, that's the type of girl she is.
>>
>>18649585
She never had a phone. They only had one phone but it seems to have been out of service now. Either by the area code changing or the phone number changing.
>>
>>18649587
>>18649592

This sounds really sketchy, why are they always on the move, living in hotels? Why only a single mobile for the whole family?
I spend a lot of time for work in places with shitty wifi, it's almost never prevented me from sending a message off, and if that's the case I'd just go to a bar or library. I don't think that's a valid excuse for her not contacting you
>>
>>18649560
If you cant find her anywhere like try visiting her home it is possible she ghosted on you in which case you should move on now if he family doesnt know where she even is file a missing persons report
>>
>>18649587
Sounds kinda sketchy
>>
>>18649637
With her laptop, it's understandable. She has downloaded so many viruses it's unbelievable that it still runs.There on the move for the sole reason that they are poor. They have a drug related problem with their mother, and my guess is that he is trying to take them far away from her.
>>18649645
She lived at an aparpment complex in a ghetto neighborhood at a cheap price. She is no longer there. That's the thing I havent been able to contact themr at all.
>>
>>18649560
I'd assume her parents are too protective and made her cut all contact. It's been 3 weeks, you guys are young, I'm sure she's already started moving on. You're in denial at the moment OP, the sooner you realize it's over and you have to move on as well, the better. If you don't, best thing that could happen is a long distance relationship that'll last for a few more weeks before it inevitably fails. So, man up, take the pill or kys.
>>
>>18649660
Her father accepted me as his own son, even when our parents got pissed at each other. She isn't one to up and cut all contact. She would tell me if she wanted to break up.
>>
>>18649658

And she can't go to a public library to use a computer?
I'm sorry OP but you're in denial here, you're making up excuses for her when you have no idea what's going on, using «she isn't like that» to comfort yourself in the belief of these excuses and to avoid confronting the actual most plausible explanation, that she is, in fact, «like that».
Wake up and move on OP. She has. She might come back around in a few months with a whole bucket of excuses, but do yourself a favour and remember they are all bullshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.