[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bumped into someone last night in a weird Love-Triangle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: audiencee.png (231KB, 432x377px) Image search: [Google]
audiencee.png
231KB, 432x377px
Hey guys, I need your advice on something. So a few months ago, my cousin introduced me to a girl who he had dated briefly over a year before. After giving me her number, I decided to contact her. The first few days were very promising and I assumed we were both into each other. We went out to play soccer a few times (she plays for a private soccer club) and grabbed food a few times, facetimed etc. I was surprised when she began to get distant from me, so I told her how I felt about her as nonchalantly as I could. She essentially said that she thought I was a "sweet guy" but that I was too similar to my cousin, so she couldn't date me. When summer came, she began ignoring me and talking with my cousin more frequently. After only a few weeks, she blocked me on all social media, and hasn't talked to me since. Last night, I was out with that same cousin and I just so happened to bump into that same girl. She didn't really get a good look at me since I was in the passengers seat of the car while she was on the other side. My cousin and her exchanged some basic pleasantries and we split ways. I didn't say a word the whole time.

So the question: Did I misplay the whole situation? Should I have confronted her? Lastly, was it a mistake to date someone so close to my cousin?
>>
>>18649325
Confront her about what?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.