[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1420.jpg (447KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
447KB, 1600x1000px
There's this local cop who enjoys taunting me and trying to harass/provoke me whenever we run into each other. Even when he's off duty. Like high school tier behavior. Even tossed his cigarette butt at me before and asked if I wanted to get ruined in jail. He was a senior at my high school when I was a junior. Seemed chill but gets his kicks from screwing with me.

Should I just ignore him or what?v
>>
Next time he fucks with you just fire back.

"No den to go back to, pig?"

Just do something. Show your balls. Not literally.
>>
>>18649312
Record him harassing you.
>>
>>18649322
This is stupid. Do not do this

>>18649326
This is smart. Do do this.

Carry around a recorder and when you see him flick it on. Do this multiple times and stockpile evidence. Once you have a good amount of evidence file a complaint with some higherup in the police force and possibly take him to court for emotional harassment.
>>
>>18649336
>Stockpile evidence
>Emotional harassment

It doesn't get any more beta than this. You want to ruin a guy's career because he's throwing jokes/shots as a man. How was getting bullied through highschool? Was it fun?
>>
>>18649345
There where no bullies where I lived because I lived in a village in the middle of nowhere. Sorry to hear that you where bullied so much that you think school yard (just stand up to him) bullying rules apply to every situation.
>>
>>18649356
Standing up for yourself doesn't mean reaching to fucking legal fights. Every time I get called an asshole in traffic I don't write down their plate and take them to court. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>18649345
>taking the fight back to an asshole
>beta
U wot mVIII?
>>
>>18649345
Oh, man the "beta" insult.
>>18649312
Use your brain. and do what >>18649336
said.
>>
>>18649312
He's a cop, you can't do shit besides avoid him.
>>
>>18649367
>Use your brain
>Recommends taking a guy to court because he hurt someone's feelings

Holy shit this board
>>
>>18649362
>Every time I get called an asshole in traffic I don't write down their plate and take them to court.

Do you really think this is the same thing as continuous targeted harassment?
>>
>>18649370
It's not just SUMGAI. It's a cop, who has authority over him, and a duty not to exploit that authority. Can you really not tell the difference?
>>
>>18649370
Someone who's job it is to uphold the law is held to a higher standard of conduct.
>>
>>18649312
although recording him and getting him fired would be hilarious, as today's cops are worse scum than a lot of the criminals they work to fight, people would probably think that's pretty pathetic. just call him a pig and tell him to do his job well.
>>
>>18649375
>Targeted harassment
Tell the guy to fuck off. Saves time.
>>18649376
>Exploit that authority
Is he giving OP tickets for doing nothing? Pulling him over when he drives?
>>18649381
>Higher standard of conduct
OP said he fucks with him when he's off duty too. Are cops robots incapable of doing things regular people do? Is he an Oblivion guard?
>>
>>18649391
He obviously took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>18649370
Look, if you think officers, companies, co-works etc. have the right to harass you then you are a blind fool. The imbecile(Those who hide behind "beta" insults) keeps things to him/her self instead of properly solving the issue. Of course we don't have enough details to assume whether or not it's just "teasing" or legitimate harassment but no one has to take abuse from anyone. Just as a closing thought, it takes a real Man/Women to report and injustice.
>>
>>18649391
Seriously bro why are you defending some shitter who acts like he is still in highschool and chose a career just so he can continue bullying people?
>>
>>18649405
I'm not defending him. I'm criticizing the fact people find ruining his career necessary because OP can't stand up for himself.
>>
>>18649433
Please. There's people who simply don't deserve to put food on their family's plate. This cop is one of them.

You probably are as well.
>>
>>18649433
Alright so OP says fuck off and then what? Is the cop going to suddenly change his ways? Is he going to start respecting OP because he stood up for himself? Or is he being a sadist who gets off on harassing people going to use his position to make OPs life even worse?
>>
There seems to be forming two main schools of thought: Filing a complaint and getting a thicker skin.

I just want to say OP that if you feel it's hard to decide what to do realize there isn't a 'right' answer: You can do either one or something else and life goes on.

I tend to fall in the 'thicker skin' group but I think I still have something to add: Bullies want you to lash back at them and ignoring is a challenge for them: "how long until he breaks?".

Instead... Laugh with them! People don't see use in attacking someone who can tell jokes about themselves and doesn't need to protect their ego.

Also wonder why the things he says get to you? If he laughed to you for not being a literal green bucket would that hurt or would you just laugh? In the same way you can learn to deal with your shadows and see the things he says as absurd. You have to do it at some point anyway.

Lastly if you choose to file a complaint give him one more chance to apologize and stop after you have your evidence. Tell him what you are going to do.
>>
>>18649520
Good Soul
>>
File: 1482374390302.gif (2MB, 294x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482374390302.gif
2MB, 294x212px
>>18649312
I had a weird situation like this.

In one of my classes in college, there was this turbo chad with his turbo stacey girlfriend. This guy just randomly started relentlessly bullying me in class. Anytime I gave a presentation, he would heckle me the entire time.

If I answered a question, he would bark across the room and yell "NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"

Dude was like, fucking unhinged, but people seemed to like him? It was the strangest thing I have ever seen.

The WEIRDEST part, is that his girlfriend was extremely friendly to me anytime he wasn't there. She would sit really close to me and then start talking to me like a million miles per hour, like I was her best friend or some shit. I would just sit there looking at her like she is insane while she would endlessly ramble about her entire life to me. She even told me that I need to "fight back" against her boyfriend in the future.

Then the second her boyfriend showed up, she would go sit by him and stop talking to me.

To this day, it is still absolutely bizarre. I am not even a sperg or anything, I'm a pretty regular guy.
>>
>>18649433

He's ruining his own career by being a piece of shit and having no respect for the badge. OP should absolutely report him and has nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
>>18649564

She saw her boyfriend trying to torment you and wanted a piece of the action. She was basically trying to see in what ways she could hurt you, either emotionally by manipulating you into developing emotional attachment to her, or physically, by getting you beat up by chad.
Seems you handled it fine by just politely ignoring them.
>>
Call him a stupid nigger and then go about your day
>>
>>18649564
I've had this thing happen to me too. I dealt with it a little differently.

It was the early 2010s at Columbus AFB and we are 2lts in pilot training and one of the other students was a bit of a hot shot and thought he was the shit. Guy thought he was at Top Gun hitting on any woman he saw (including other officers) fucking around in the majority of the classes during the four-week academic phase of training. He was something else. The guy would fuck with me constantly too to the point of even fucking with planes I was flying (nothing I didn't pick up during the preflight inspection) this went on for a few weeks and unbeknownst to myself, he was flunking hard while I excelled. Eventually, I got sick of his shit and during my stand up evaluation, he gave me a great opportunity. I am going through the procedures for an engine chip that is damaging the turbine. and he blurts out "ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU ARENT GOING TO FUCKING DIE FROM THAT" I had one answer. "Well (insert name) going off your flight performance I really wouldn't trust that you had too much better of an idea. The next week he washed out. In the end, I was assigned to F-15s at Kadena.
>>
>>18649312
it's simple, when he's off duty, walk up and give him a good ol' "how's it hangin" and ask him if he wants to grab a beer and shoot a game of pool or something. he does that to you b/c he doesn't respect you.
>>
>>18649818
and then if he gives you shit, tell him he can hang out while he's "off duty" anytime. Kinda give him shit with your inflection to indirectly call him a pussy for hiding behind his badge, without making any real threat.
>>
>>18649818
Exactly. Then you fuck crack his fucking skull open with a cue ball. Beat his ass, strip him down, and leave him in a fucking gutter.
>>
Adult bullying is contradictory imo. "Bullying" is for young fggts who can't take a joke.
So be a man and take the fucking joke or
...wait for it
w a l k a w a y
>>
>>18649336
Heh heh... You said do do. On a serious note OP, record him. Secretly.
>>
>>18649345
Flicking a cigarette at someone and asking if they want to get ruined in jail isn't jokes lol. Are you for real? And the fact it's a cop doing it is beyond disgusting. Yes, by all means ruin this man's career. He's not fit to wear a badge. Beta my fucking arse, cop on to yourself man
>>
>>18649345
Uhh it doesn't get more alpha then ruining someones life because they're fucking with you.
>>
>>18649312
Make a written note of every event. Show it to his superiors. Say you don't want to file a formal complaint but will unless they have a good talk with him.

They won't want the publicity of a formal complaint and will curb him in. If they don't then file the complaint.
>>
>>18649853
I totally agree with you but OP is dealing with a cop here.

Like any bully hes trying to get a reaction out of him. Except he has judical power.

If OP is bothered and stands up for himself or walks away the cop actually has tangible power to ruin his life.

>>18649312

OP. Get a body cam. They arent crazy expensive. You can even get hidden ones like pens for your pocket.

Film the abuse and report him. He has actual power over you. You need leverage.
>>
>>18649336
record this, even wear a hidden camera like in a sunglasses or a pen camera

just take it to the news

fuck his higher ups

get as much evidence as u can of him in uniform harassing u
>>
>>18650319
Honestly, what power do you actually think this cop has? And how exactly is he going to ruin OP's life?

Give him a ticker? You go to court and fight the fine. At worst you pay a couple hundred bucks.

Arrest him? Okay. You lawyer up, and spend a few hours in a jail cell. You're not going to be prosecuted for anything because there's no evidence. If it happens more than once, you've got a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Stop giving cops more power than they actually have.
>>
>>18650344
This. He's a cop and besides, no one single person can fuck up another's life. It's an entire process. Unless the whole judicial system sides with that bully, including OP's lawyer, nobody will fuck OP's life. On the contrary, nobody wants to get involved in this kinda shit.

Just record him OP, have evidence on his ass and file a complaint. It's literally that easy.
>>
>>18649369
A cop bleeds just like any other man.
>>
>>18649326
This. Get that piece of shit docked. A cop harassing you is a serious matter that needs to be taken care of immediately.
>>
what the fuck kind of hick town do live in where you are still in proximity with your high school acquaintance AND he's a fucking COP that you come across regularly. youre place must have like 1000 people tops. anyways. acquired evidence, ruin career etc
>>
>>18649336
>>18649918
>>18650330
Be very careful, it's illegal in a few states.
>>
>>18649336
this, so much this
>>
>>18652697
Quote statute or it's literally legal in every jurisdiction to record a police officer in the course of their duties provided such recording doesn't endanger the officer or impede them from doing their work. Pointing a phone at a cop is not a crime ever.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.