[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might have herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6276.jpg (40KB, 392x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6276.jpg
40KB, 392x413px
>have devils threesome with friend (mmf)
>later, friend reveals he got herpes from some other girl
>freak out at him
>says it's fine since we used conforms, but i've always heard it doesn't prevent it completely
>he only worse a condom because the girl made him (he even tried to sneak not putting it on)

So two things. Most importantly, how likely is it that I have herpes, and when would i know/can it be accurately tested? and second, how to I continue the friendship? He was about to willingly subject this person to an incurable disease (and me!) without letting either one of us know, all because it's "not contagious when there's not an outbreak". do I tell him to go duck himself, or what i just don't know.
>>
>>18649015

while it still contagious its not very likely. condoms are only 40% effective unfortunately, but unless you two were humping one another its not much to worry about. the chances of it first getting on her and then on to you is pretty slim to none.

wait two or three weeks then go get tested. as for continuing the friendship, hard to say. you can push for remorse but you arent guaranteed to get it. decide if this is something worth losing a friend over.
>>
>>18649017
if i have herpes, yes. and plus he was being such a piece of shit if he knew, right? and i've read blood tests are innacurate, is there something that can be done along with it to maybe supplement?
>>
>>18649024

>if i have herpes, yes.

honestly thats a silly condition. thats like saying you'd forgive your murderer as long as you happened to survive. the intent was still the same. dont judge the outcome, judge the action. If you are willing to end this friendship over getting herpes, then you should end it over him putting you in danger.

>plus he was being such a piece of shit if he knew right?

ehhhh yes but also no? stds are rough. even if you use condoms you can get herpes,and when you do you are marked for life, and you will miss out on a lot of life if you tell people. I don't have herpes, but there was a period where i did (turned out to just be hpv with some warts, leaves your system after 2 years). and I was confronted wtih the question. its a lot easier to judge someone when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes, and while I'm not saying what he did was in any way right, im not sure I would have done any better. For my own friend? probably. But for strangers? I can't say.

its a lot like cheating. we all act like cheating is the worst fucking thing ever, but statistically most of us are going to end up doing it at some point in our lives. we don't realize how difficult it is not to cheat until we are actually tempted. same thing here. Maybe he informed his partners at first but after a long period of no sex he broke. i probably would, not going to lie.

its not until we are confronted with the REAL decision that we find out who we really are.

>ive read blood tests are innacurate

meh. just get tested again if you're so concerned. hopefully you're lucky and asymptomatic. thankfully I seem to be immune to herpes. its more common than you think and probably the only reason 100% of the population doesn't have it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.