[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related: our text convo So, I started seeing this guy: He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Pic related: our text convo
So, I started seeing this guy:
He's pretty cool, we get along really well. He is into some cool shit and I genuinely like him and take interest in all the things he likes cause he's so fun and cool and handsome.
We have hung out 3 times total now. He's 26 I'm 22.
Prologue: we talked on scruff and Grindr for a while, super attracted to each other, flirt a lot, send nudes, you know, the usual. He adds me on Facebook and we talk there then he kinda ghosts me because he started seeing someone.
>Fast forward 6 months
>We be talking again
>Finally hang out
We have hung out 3 times.
The first time we swam in my pool together and then went to his place to drink ciders and hang out, then we kinda makeout and play you know, no sex tho.
2nd time I invite him to the river and we drink ciders and swim then we go back to his place and actually bang this time. Then I invite him on a date to my favorite burger place and he accepts.
3rd time we go out to the mountains and try and swim but the local resivour is low because wildfires so we just go back to town and eat dinner, he told me whatever I wanna do we can do so we go swimming again at my place then back to his place and we hang and play a bit but no sex, cuddle and shit. Today I was suppose to go stay the night but he cancelled cause he has to take his mom to physical therapy tomorrow then said. "not sure an overnight is good since I'm so busy this week." But he seems interested. I don't think I've been this interested in a dude in a while and it makes me nervous because I am not sure if he's interested in me or just wants sex. Please send halp.
>>
>>18648972
ask him
>>
>>18648972
Luring him in with cooking eh? Good move anon. Go with that. Supply booze.
>>
>>18648972
If he's going on proper dates with you then its not just for sex.

Stop being nervous and just go with the flow for a bit. People have lives that keep them busy.
My GF is busy as fuck cos she's a teacher but we find time once a week even if its just for dinner or a walk or something.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.