[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to save money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: road-trip-660x420.jpg (42KB, 660x420px) Image search: [Google]
road-trip-660x420.jpg
42KB, 660x420px
I need to save approximately $4000 dollars. I need to fix my carm pay some debts and I want to go on a roadtrip in January. My current job only lets me save about $75 after bills and rent per week. (I finish my bachelors degree in 8 weeks after which I can get a better paying job)

Is there any quick way to save that amount of money, or any item/(s) that an average person owns that they could sell to get that kind of money?
>>
>>18648902

not really. either minimize expenses or maximize your income.

you could always share your room with someone for a few months to cut your rent in half. you could eat nothing but rice and beans for a few months. you could unplug cable and internet and such depending on how much you spend there.

as for income, you can get a second job, or like you said you can sell stuff, but were not going to have any suggestions. you already know what you have and what its worth.
>>
>>18648902
How much do you make, what is your degree in and what expenses do you have?

This will answer most of our questions without a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>18648902
but bitbean
>>
>>18649080
Bioscience

I live with parents and current job gives me $100 per week. Also on welfare. Most of my bills are paid for by parents, i really only pay for my car and phone bill and partial rent.

After all expenses, I have about 75 from work
>>
Suck dick

Let your dick be sucked

Take it up the ass

Siphon gas from old model cars

Phone your shadiest friend and ask him to set you up with a dealer, buy drugs and resell at festivals/parties.

Trade in crypto.

Work night shifts in job nobody generally wants to do.

Translate documents for pay (there are numerous online hubs for this sort of work)

Sell anything that you don't see a reason for keeping via eBay.

Buy food from market in the morning rather than any sort of shop, learn to haggle (the learning is in simply fucking doing it and getting over any sense of shame should there be any)

Learn cons, short cons, this isn't Ocean's11, you aren't going to longcon anyone anytime soon. There is an entire list of easy to perform cons, just make sure not to shit where you eat, so go to a neighboring town when conning retailers out of their money.

And last but not least, get a better paying job.
>>
>>18649174
>everything on this list is illegal aside from "get a better job"
T-thx
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.