[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop hating women or stop feeling any harmful anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 10

File: 1503088567471.png (1MB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1503088567471.png
1MB, 1024x685px
How do I stop hating women or stop feeling any harmful anger or hate towards them?

Consider me a "redpill" "blackpill" type, I'm not a virgin I just don't think I can go back to feeling "normally" about them at this point, I'm not sure if many can relate and if you can how did you overcome this hatred as it were?
>>
You're not going to like this, but get off the internet and live in the real world.
>>
>>18648709

Here's why this is horseshit: You don't want to stop feeling anything.

Some one is going to point out that not all women are the same, that men tend to have the exact same issues that you assign to women, and you're just going to argue with them and tell them why they're wrong. Which isn't what you do if you legitimately want to change your attitudes.
>>
>>18648727
ohh how riveting, what's next a comment about my mother's basement?
>>
>>18648735
I knew you wouldn't like it. That confirms >>18648734 is right too.

You don't advice, you want a circlejerk.
>>
>>18648734
I guess that makes sense, maybe I'm expecting more then simple advice. thanks anon
>>
What exactly do you hate about women though?

Women can be good friends, women can be good lovers and companions.

What is it about them you don't like.
>>
>>18648709
don't stop hating women, op. You're doing good. roasties are the true menace
>>
>>18648709
You are shallow and there is A LOT of people like you around, now the thing is, shallow people attract shallow people.
Woman or man, a shallow woman will be surrounded by other shallow women, same with men, and shallow men will look up to shallow girls. The thing is this

You gotta break the circle, accept there are people different from you and that that fact doesn't make them a lower kind

Accept people and stop being shallow, only then you will see people as they are, women who are shallow will keep being shallow, but women you didn't look at before will be just people, bad or good, just people.

That's what I did, I found my loyal humble gf this way, getting rid of that kind of thinking, the "all women are whores" pol's "redpill" and so on and so on

Treat people like people
>>
File: 1503184480489.jpg (51KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
1503184480489.jpg
51KB, 480x711px
>>18648749
>What exactly do you hate about women though?
that's a complicated question which is why I'm trying to bring some light onto it. And I do have personal reasons, bad relationship with my mother and all the things that went along with that as well as her many divorces. I also had sisters and their attitudes towards men as I was growing up to hopefully be a man made me realize women are superficial and judgmental and the whole world of sexual competition opened up to me and people's ugly nature was on display to me in a raw way I hadn't anticipated. My mother for instance, I always knew her to be a strict religious person, but the more I learned of her past she was a super slut who then went on to destroy every man she was around including her own children and she even hated her own daughters in a petty teenage jealousy sort of way and I even saw how viscous women are towards each other so I understand why they need feminism as a unifying force.

shall I go on?

It all culminated in a sort of caricature of women that seems true. They talk more then men on average and are more emotionally in touch, I simply don't trust them and they always seem to be passive aggressive or scheming. I sort of see them as sociopaths and expert actors.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>>18648789
There it is then, don't you see?

The problem is the women in your family, i understand how an enviroment like that gave you this jaded look on pretty much HALF OF THE POPULATION on the planet but it's not so.

Notice how you didn't talk about any other women in your life besides the one in your family. And now while there are women like those in your family out there the majority are just like you.

Let that hate go dude and try to see them for what they really are not this preconcived notions that you got directly from your family.
>>
>>18648814
That was just the beginning, wow you really jump on any weakness people have to throw them under the bus don't you?

I guess that's what people do to survive regardless.

Then I go on in life, working jobs, went to college, got laid, and it seems to me everything the redpill says about women is true.

we are basically forced to be scumbags to compete because that's what women love, they say one thing to one man and do another thing to another.

I think it's ultimately I don't trust them first and foremost. They all have the same motives and patterns, they're predictable and so you can actually lump most of them together.
>>
It's disturbing how many of these threads have sprouted up in the past week. Some incel must have got fired by his boss who is also a woman.
>>
>>18648825
>They all have the same motives and patterns, they're predictable and so you can actually lump most of them together.

Funny i was thinking the same thing about you, get off your high horse dude.

Everything you said can be applied to literally everyone on the planet.

You really think that men are much better? We all lie, we all cheat, we all tell bitches what they want to hear to get in their pants.

And maybe while you or i dont behave this way i can tell from experience that men can be just as vicious and manipulating as any woman.

You don't hate women you just hate that type of person, lumping them all together is just unfair
>>
>>18648837
well I said that to address you in particular.

it's funny how you say "We all do X" in one line and "lumping them all together is unfair in another"

I guess I'm just wasting my time, dude.

you have to get through the insanity of the person supposed to give you advice just do deal with your own concerns it seems like.
>>
>>18648841
>you have to get through the insanity of the person supposed to give you advice just do deal with your own concerns it seems like.
Call an ambulance OP you're having a stroke
>>
>>18648847
Wait what part don't you understand other then me typing "do" instead of "to"?
>>
>>18648849
Because a blood vessel in your brain has burst, probably from all the impotent rage, and is hemorrhaging blood into your cranium, the pressure of which is impacting your typing abilities. Call an ambulance before you die.
>>
>>18648854
Your reading comprehension is poor and you're upset I don't worship women or something.
>>
>>18648841
You understood what i meant, picking my argument apart like that doesnt really do you any good does it?

All i can really say at this point is just stop hating, women are not what you say they are. You are just really jaded towards them cause of your family. Try to get to know them better before jumping to conclusions on every woman you meet.

You'll honestly find a lot more friends that way
>>
>>18648727
You were right, he didn't like it.

It's almost like you have to go outside and experience women as human beings instead of reveling in the /r9k/ victim mentality. Redpill? Feminists and r9k posters are exactly the same.

People can be shitty, or they can be really cool. It's not a gender thing, never has been.
>>
>>18648867
I have wonderful empathetic friends and they're all male with very few exceptions, the females tend to be more elitist with who they associate with.
>>
>>18648751
And dont forget the men who have uncircumsized penises with warts on them
>>
File: 1503110469733.jpg (79KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
1503110469733.jpg
79KB, 720x704px
>>18648871
Look I assume you're a troll at this point

Maybe someone with real information will come along, if not oh well.
>>
>>18648882
What information do you want?
>>
>>18648789
I feel like the smoking combined with the hair and "bitch look" and the dark vs light in this was a bad choice. It goes from subtle to in your face and is actually borderline "edgy". Should have gone with one of those things instead of all of them. I mean at this point just have her wear fishnets and put an SS officers cap on her head and make it a caricature.

I do like the style quite a lot though, and the idea is nice too.
>>
>>18648890
something new I suppose.

maybe someone who could relate and overcame.
>>
>>18648903
nazis and nuns have a bit in common I hear
>>
>>18648789

Well, that's unfortunate about your sisters and your mother - it's probably not a stretch to assume that your mother was a bad influence on your sisters.

It's simple, really - you just have to find women who aren't horrible human beings. There's human trash everywhere, male and female. I dunno, maybe I'm just lucky or maybe I'm too progressive (or maybe you're too cynical?) but to me it seems like most everyone I see is pretty decent.
>>
>>18648925
Well that's actually useful to me.

Do you think you being a progressive who avoids " human trash" has something to do with you not being resentful?
>>
>>18648709
stop hating women for things they can't control and just accept that women do "woman shit".
Hormones are a helluva drug.
>>
>>18648837
Not to defend OPs POV but you are factually incorrect; women are evolutionarily better liars than men are.
>>
>>18648709
It's interesting how many people are adopting radicalized opinions about the opposite sex lately. On one hand you have tumblr feminists and on the other you have redpillers. This mustn't be a coincidence, right? I figured it has to be the result of some kind of sophisticated cultural manipulation.
>>
>>18648709
Treat them like a pack of shop bought pistachio nuts. The vast majority are stuck in there shitty shell and the time and effort required to get them out is never really worth it. Sometimes they are even all shrivelled, dried up and just gnasty. At times you'll actually hurt yourself trying to open the damn casing.
However every once in a while you'll get that delicious pistachio that didn't have the shitty casing all others had, this pistachio didn't hurt you, nor is it horrible, it is a delicious pistachio, colorful and tasty that came out of its shell willingly for you.

I fucking hate pistachios, but I still appreciate and love those rare pistachios as described above. So much even that I'll grab a bag every so often to hopefully get to enjoy a few of those.
>>
>>18648949
It's the result of technology speeding up at an ever advancing rate, while our capabilities to keep it monitored are not.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 512x341px
>>18648953
>female population equated to a bag of pistachios
Top fucking kek
>>
>>18648949
No, it's just a symptom of modern society and the internet causing people to form into increasingly more radical camps to identify themselves.
You can take the humans out of the tribe, but not the tribes out of the human.
>>
>>18648949
It turns out everyone is selfish and thinks they're better then the other group.
>>
>>18648969
Yeah basically, it's the fact that human nature is being communicated at faster rates than ever before. And no laws are going up to govern that communication. That and bad nutrition which brings in anxiety levels etc.
>>
>>18648979
It's been an ongoing struggle to keep the internet free so be careful with that particular outlook.

Women has in group preference it turns out, they want laws to benefit them, they allied with blacks and minorities under modern leftism which had it's roots in marxist think tanks back in the 50s.

this past election basically changed the world.
>>
>>18648911
Yeah, I can relate. I couldn't stand women for a long time. And eventually it just got old, and tiring. I just don't have the time and energy to be mad all the time. What do you want to know?
>>
>>18648992
It's not a particular outlook and it's not the internet in particular.

Look. Human grouping is a real phenomenon. We'll say that's paribus("all things equal") because most of our nature has remained the same. So what has changed? Technology. And technology is an expression of communication. I don't think we should filter any of it but we are already entering that grey zone with filtering from larger sites to smaller potential terrorist groups.
>>
>>18648992
Sorry, to add on: if you think this past election changed anything, read a book. Trump is literally an old man ranting about how news media is against him. He's not smart for saying so, even if he is the president. There is no wisdom behind the election at all.
>>
>>18648789
And thus the cycle of abuse continues. I know how it feels like to want to get back at the world. You are probably different from me (I feel like this a lot of the time), but I think you must feel the same on some level, don't you? I'm guessing you feel like you have been cheated on a game you didn't understand and know you want it to win by playing on the same level as anyone else.

This just perpetuates an awful situation. I know it's overly optimistic to think that you must be even more of a good person to balance out the bad people. This probably really would not work. You know, if you want to be a dick, go ahead. It's understandable, but it's just the norm, you are going though what other dicks also went through as they turned into bad people. Point is, I still think it's important to try our best to change the cycle of people taking out their problems on other people. If you ever met anyone kind, wouldn't it be surprising if you found out that such person also went through tough times but decided to actively change their behavior for the better so as to not emulate the ways of their abusers? Think about how tough that would be when sucky behavior is the only thing you know. Just a thought.
>>
>>18648997
Well I know everyone's life is different and it's difficult to put yourself in a position where you can have your way but do you plan to get married and have kids?

How do you deal with the never ending layers of passive aggression and shit tests women throw at you?

Do you participate in dating? How do you react when women talk about fucking other guys in front of you or to you?

How do you deal with the monster that is women? Do you have to lie? That's basically what I've coped into doing to survive without getting labeled a misogynist.

How do you deal with the disillusionment with people? It's hard to just go along with things.
>>
>>18649012
>if you think this past election changed anything, read a book
>read a book
>GEEZ why won't you just get educated so we agree already
>>
>>18649006
>terrorists

well the problem is that sounds good and nice but people will label anything a terrorist and shut it down, free speech rallies are now synonymous with hate speech to a large group of people. there's no consensus so it would be reckless to destroy our open society and in turn be the danger itself.
>>
>>18649020
The election didn't change anything. There was no wisdom in it whatsoever. I'm not looking to agree with you and I am looking to undermine your comment by telling you to read a book. Because the very fact that you think this election changed anything is an unintelligent opinion. We don't have to agree but you aren't anymore wise for holding your opinion.
>>
>>18649028
You seem to misunderstand. I'm not offering a solution but merely an explanation. The solution would be to filter out opinions which may conclude with violent and harmful events but that's impossible(so long as we don't have time travel etc.)
>>
>>18649035
You don't know what changed because you don't follow it.

We changed course from the party of open borders to a new movement of American Nationalism. Plain and simple. That had huge implications if you followed world events up to the election and through it.
>>
>>18649049
Look I played metal gear solid 2 I know what you're getting at and it's a meme that's literally just coming up with hate speech laws.
>>
TL;DR
OP had a shit upbringing and by extension shitty life experiences later on so all the world is shit. Now OP wants a magic solution that changes all the world to look great again while wearing "OP's shitty life goggles" rather than just selfreflecting and figuring out how to get rid of the "OP's shitty life goggles".

The problem is anywhere but within OP, despite OP being formed in self described deplorable circumstances.

Fuck you OP, you don't want advice, you just want company in your misery.
>>
File: 1503101795296.jpg (157KB, 959x777px) Image search: [Google]
1503101795296.jpg
157KB, 959x777px
>>18649071
are you wearing "life is good goggles"?

hehe see what I did?
>>
>>18649058
Right. And you are here to question my knowledge how? I know more about politics than you do, sorry bud. Nothing has changed. You got a senile old man elected. Grats. Things have changed but they most certainly "have not changed."

>>18649061
Love that game. Not what Im talking about.
>>
>>18649035
>election didn't change anything
Only an American could be capable of saying something so profoundly stupid.
>>
>>18649079
Yes, because I had a good upbringing and was surrounded by positive people. Unlike wearing "life is shit goggles", wearing "life is good goggles" isn't a problem though.
You are the one with the shitty goggles, i.e. shitty perspective, either change that or suck it up and deal with the fact that you will forever find the world shit, because I promise you it isn't going to change simply because of your misery.

You need a reality check.
>>
>>18649083
Well that's an interesting and intelligent and wise way to look at it I guess.

"you got an old senile man elected"

wow, profound.
>>
>>18649098
Everything you're saying is negative though. You haven't changed my mind. You simply say I need a mind change.

It's enough to make me think you are shit.

Alright I'm done with this place, everyone is dumber then me.
>>
>>18649016
I am married with kids. Lucky me, I've got two young daughters.

My wife generally isn't all that passive aggressive. It's part of what I love about her. She's direct. Some call her a bitch. But I love her. She doesn't take shit. With other people, I just don't play their games, and I call them out if they're being a passive aggressive cunt.

I obviously don't date anymore. My wife wouldn't appreciate it. But I'll tell you what I can from when I was single. I went about 3 years without dating. Just couldn't fucking put up with the whole process, and women in general. Around 26, maybe 27, I got back into the dating scene. Once I got back in the game, the biggest step I took was just not giving a shit.

If a woman wants to talk about fucking someone else, I just don't give a shit. If it were someone I was interested romantically, I'd tell them I don't want to hear about it. If I'm not interested in them romantically, why would I care who they fuck? Doesn't affect my life. And If it doesn't affect me, I don't have the energy to waste giving a shit.

I'm not sure what you mean about how do I deal with women. You've got to be more specific than that. But no, I don't lie. What's the point?

I actually steered into my disillusionment. If most people are shitty, then I don't have to care about them, and can focus my energy on the people and things that are important.

The greatest thing I ever did was getting okay with myself. I realized I'm okay with me, and I'm okay being by myself. I could be happy being single. That freed me from having to play bullshit games getting someone to like me. If a woman is shitty, I don't have to pretend that she's not, and I can pick out the good ones. I also don't have to pretend to be something I'm not to get someone to like me.
>>
>>18649083
>I know more about politics than you do, sorry bud.
First you cry out muh education and now this?

>By the way, you just gotta acknowledge that I am superior and more knowledgeable than you. Whenever you question my arguments I will refer you to some random thing like a book or my supposed political authority that, remember, you must simply accept that I have while I post on an anonymous chinese basket-weaving forum. Even though I am obviously a great debater I won't try to understand your opinion and if you can't express yourself too well, then good for me. I won't have to go through the trouble of writing something with substance, I will just use someone else's lack of articulation to my advantage as the ultimate proof that I am, in fact, superior. I won't even engage such plebs. Why try to help you make your argument so I can debate it appropriately? That's for losers. True political experts such as me must only ignore malformed opinions while we stand our ground. Thank you for relieving me from the hassle of actually having to elucidate my opinions and prove that I know anything at all. Now I can just keep saying that I know more than you while I don't have the courage nor the skill to actually enter a debate. Remember, above all the purpose of a debate is so you can show that you are superior and cooler by winning it, hehe. It's never about understand opposing views and persuading anyone.

This is you.
>>
>>18649126
thanks for the post, it actually puts a lot in perspective.
>>
>>18649112
I don't want to change your mind though. You finding the world shit is your problem, not ours. You are going to close this thread still finding the world shit, while the rest of us continue on our happy lives not giving you and your shitty life a second thought.

It is as if you believe that us not changing your mind is somehow a problem for us and you are getting frustrated with us for not wanting to solve this problem.

The reality check is in you facing the fact that only you are miserable and only you are the cause of it.
>>
>waaah I hate women
>waaah how do I not hate women?
If you truly hate women, why do you want to not hate them?
If you truly want to not hate women, why do you believe you hate women?

All your shit just boils down to cognitive dissonance (that or your OP is pisspoorly worded).
>>
>>18649185
No problem. Last thing. Don't blame others for your unhappiness. I'm not saying you are, it's just general advice, and a lesson I had to learn the hard way. A lot of times it's easier to get mad at others than it is to fix what we're really upset about. But it's a trap, and nothing gets better until you decide to change things in your life for yourself.
>>
>>18649191
I actually don't believe you are happy when you have to project that hard about being part of the group.
>>
>>18649200
>waaah I hate women
>waaah how do I not hate women?

this is exactly how I started this thread
>>
>>18649184
Holy fucking shit, you put him in a box, plain and simple. Read like a book, and shelved like one too.
>>
>>18649208
Perfectly happy in life, somewhat annoyed in this thread. This is /adv/ people come here for advice, you clearly don't want advice, so far all you have wanted is for people to make you feel good. Take that shit to /soc/.

We get it, you hate women and it is caused by a systematic problem in the world's society and has nothing to do with you. Jokers like you are a daily occurrence here, while at first humorous, it gets old pretty fast.
>>
>>18649224
You just sound like you're a neurotic who can't handle complex issues, if /adv/ makes you so angry maybe stop coming here instead of thinking you're actually good at giving advice.
>>
>>18649213
Yes. So like I said it is just a case of cognitive dissonance. If you truly hate something there should be no reason for you to want to like it. Why not go through life having nothing to do with women? You wouldn't be the first or last person to do so.

On the other hand if you truly want to like women, then why do you think you hate them? Apparently there is still something about women you feel attracted to and makes you like them.

Possibly rather than hate you mean resent, which would be understandable given the background you describe. However if that is the case then the third option I gave is true, and you simply worded your OP pisspoorly, as resentment is not equal to hatred.

So which is it to be OP?
>>
>>18648709
You forgive them. You hate them because you feel wronged in one way or anther and you need to forgive them. Be selective on who you let in your life but forgive them
>>
>>18649248
>If you truly hate something there should be no reason for you to want to like it.

I actually avoided the word resentment because I wasn't trying to go easy on myself in case I was horribly wrong for my feelings. I even used "anger" to paint a picture of my emotional state towards how I view women's behavior, I don't want to be a guy who's angry at half the population and we have no choice but to be around women in our family and in the real world unless we just fall out of society or something which is what seems to be happening to me more and more and that ruins your prospects and social standing.

Also there's an entire political philosophy basically that's on the rise about accepting and promoting women's behaviors as good in society and corporate culture is basically neo liberal culture with thought police and all.

it's actually an issue that I wanted...advice, on believe it or not but all I got was other people's strange mental disorders spewing back at me.
>>
>>18648709
Why do you want to feel less hate towards something you hate? You aren't really hating it at that point.

I hate pedos, I have always hated them ann will always hate them, I don't want to hate them less, let alone "learn to understand" or worse still "like" them.

You think you hate women, but apparently you don't really. Fundamentally you simply don't seem to know you.
>>
>>18649265
OP here, this is probably one of the best posts in this entire thread. I have to forgive people, I have to let it go, I have to understand they are fundamentally bad but to forgive them so I'm not angry or holding a grudge. thank you
>>
>>18649270
pedos are in prison or vilified, women are free to do what they want and encouraged, just to name one reason why.
>>
>>18648727
/thread
>>18648709
honestly though if you are having trouble finding "quality" women you should go to a place where your kind of girl would congregate. maybe try church or a rural area or better, a church in a rural area.
>>
>>18649285
I'm not religious though even though I had religious upbringing, I don't want women treated like cattle I want them to act like reasonable human beings who don't find a moral judgement in the fact men don't have neck tattoos. That's literally what we're dealing with at this point.
>>
>>18649269
Well in that case would it be fair to say your anger/resentment isn't so much directed at women and more at (gender) politics?

Also have you had absolutely 0 positive interactions with women? And by that I do not simply mean "I got laid" or anything like that, but in the sense that you felt like that woman added something positive to your life, no matter how brief the interaction was?

So as not to make presumptions, and give you the opportunity to paint a clearer picture for me one post at a time, I won't ask too many questions at once.
>>
>>18649274
That's.... not healthy. No one is fundamentally bad, or fundamentally good. We're all just imperfect, flawed beings. We all have elements of both in us. Yes, in some people, the bad outweighs the good, but the opposite is true as well.
>>
>>18649274
This will likely result in you coming of as "holier than thou" and condescending.

It is basically what the HRC already does, women are lesser beings, origin of sin, it is our task as men to understand this and forgive them rather than resent them for it.

Sort of ironic since I believe you said you didn't want the religious angle with women being treated like cattle. You would be doing exactly that.
>>
>>18649295
Well that's the thing, I see the gender politics as spawned from the behavior not the reverse. Women are hypergamous. It's hard to know what a positive interaction would really be at this point. Everything is condescension, everything is a shit test, everything is them cucking someone, everything is them using you, everything is them ready to insult you for not loving women. Everything is controlling men without even liking them, we're told they're the compassionate sex but they end up hating all the creeps and losers of the world. overall they threw in with neo marxism to destroy the system because they didn't like the idea of having to get along with men because they hate most men in general and their hypergamy explains a lot of why that is. They're overly trendy and they basically set the trends because then men have to fall in line to win their favor. the whole thing is gross and society is set up to basically pander to them.
>>
>>18649319
that's ironic because women see themselves as perfectly innocent and men as psychopathic killers while they fuck the school bully and tell the nerd to kill himself. They are solely obsessed with social status and men simple seek it out to gain their favor.

The only girl I liked was intelligent but she basically turned into a feminist the more time went on and realized I only liked a phantom.
>>
>>18648949
not all redpillers hate women and many move on from the rage stage of the grief cycle. I don't blame women for acting the way they do because I would do the same thing if I was in their situation. if I have the right to vote without any of the responsibility then I would vote for laws that protect me from my stupid decision and I would not care if they are at the expense of men.
>>
>>18649327
Not the guy you responded to, but honestly it sounds like you need to find a new setting. Where I come from girls are not condescending, when a girl asks you something they are simply asking you something and not "shittesting" you, it never really is about control. I mean, for the most part we treat each other pretty much the same with very little regard to gender.

I had an overseas friend visit me a couple of years back, and we went out to town together. Some girls came along, having a nice time. Then at some point one of the girls asks if I could mind her coat while she goes to the bathroom. I tell her sure and take her stuff of her. Then as she walks off my friend leans in and whispers to me something along the lines of "oh shit dude, you just failed her shittest, you knob hahaha". I had never even heard of the fucking term, had no idea what he was on about. So he explains to me what it means. So know fully understanding what the term means I make a point of showing how fucking deluded he is and stuck in his own head. When the girl comes back I give her her coat back and ask her if she could watch my stuff at which point I hand her the backpack I had with me, my coat, my wallet, my phone and place my cap on her head for good measure. She makes no fuss, says sure, laughs at the oversized cap nearly falling over her eyes and takes my stuff. I go to the toilet, come back and collect my shit again (sans cap, it looked too adorable). "Shittest" my ass, my friend couldn't quite comprehend what was happening and told me that at home the girl would have just looked him up and down and told him to fix a coat stand for his shit.

In a nutshell it sounds like it is time to move out whatever neo liberal shithole you are residing in.
>>
File: 1502919329489.png (1MB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1502919329489.png
1MB, 962x642px
>>18649377
most redpillers come to the conclusion they can get away with bullying non alpha men but they can't get away with saying they hate women.

that's your gateway into the black pill.
>>
>>18649382
well maybe you're right

in any case I have to get off here, I'm obviously not treating women bad, maybe that's why I have so much anger, I take their shit because I think I'm a martyr.

something about this landscape seems wrong though

everyone who talks about resentment seems to view this world as some force or spirit for lack of a better word, they submit to the world like it's god or something. Hoping the people who didn't cuck as hard as them fail.
>>
>>18649383
Which pill do you take to kill yourself?
>>
>>18649418
the 30-50 year old white male pill
>>
>>18649383
black pill is too nihilistic for me I rather enjoy life and find a new purpose in life instead of seeking validation from women. it is what is is and their is nothing we can do after we gave women the right to vote. I am just going to grab my bag of popcorn and watch women vote for more laws that discriminate against men. I am not sure about other guys but I figured out how to avoid such terrible laws by not engaging with women.
>>
>>18649406
Don't get me wrong, in no way was I saying to accept shit from people. Simply pointing out that the world you describe is completely alien to me and sounds more like a world my overseas friend would have been used to.

I live in Holland btw, and while the outside sees us as a weedlamo liberal shithole, the moment you leave touristy Amsterdam that is absolutely not the case.
I think by and large the lack of a gender divide in this country is because along with the rights come all the responsibilities, no matter who or what you are. Most women here would be ashamed to have it any other way. We still have career fields that are dominated by one gender or another, but we don't really turn it into a big deal. Medfaggery is largely female, military largely male, teaching largely female, banking largely male etc.. It is rarely turned into an issue that needs "fixing".
>>
>>18649438
And what laws are you talking about?
>>
>>18649457
All the new ones from trump legislation.
>>
>>18649438
well from what I've seen many black pilled males enters this limbo of "finding a higher purpose" which is basically a cultural phrase that directs people towards spiritual things. The idea nothing matters is really a judeo-christian concept so that people would not dare search for meaning outside of their faith because everything is vanity.

everyone wants love and relationships besides mentally ill people, it's basically what people worship now.

you can't find meaning but you can find distractions and coping mechanisms from that, our whole society is shifting and changing people try to normalize this to their own hurt.

>>18649457
Some feminists want betas to pay a singles tax so they don't mgtow. They want universal income for women. Shit like that and I kid you not.
>>
>>18649473
Okay, now could you provide an actual real life example, and not the never going to happen ramblings of an internet extremist?
>>
>>18649457
child support,alimony,no fault divorce, domestic abuse laws,rape laws. Women want power over men but they can't enforce it physically because of sexual dimorphism so they are passing rape laws that expand the definition of rape. this gives women the power to destroy men's lives. also if a politician wants to change the laws to protect men then he is never going to get elected ever again because women are the majority of voters.
>>
>>18649476
No fault divorce, alimony, paid leave of absence for pregnant women, social security and welfare for chillens raised by single moms, I could google more but you get the hint.
>>
>>18649480
Going to stop you here and point out you are talking about America. Shit like this doesn't exist in a country like, let's say, Iran, or Russia, or Japan, or worst Korea or for that sake best Korea, or Vietnam, or Ireland, Italy, Israel, Kingdom of Morocco, entirety of Africa, entirety of S.America, actually all of the Middle East and SEA too, heck even large areas of Europe. I guess what I am trying to say is that the shit you talk about is largely contained in America, and even then largely in the democratic shitter states like California.

You'd probably be best served moving out of Murica.
>>
>>18649477
Alimony and child support are not new laws. Alimony has existed as a concept for hundreds of years.

What new domestic abuse and rape laws are we talking about? And in what way have these laws expanded the definition of rape? You've got to be more specific.
>>
File: trade center eagel.jpg (29KB, 448x440px) Image search: [Google]
trade center eagel.jpg
29KB, 448x440px
>>18649489
b-b-but murica
>>
>>18649490
As well as these laws there is also the application of these laws that is a concern. Women are more likely to win civil suites and custody battles regardless of the laws. There is actually a debate on how rape cases should be handled to say men are guilty unless proven innocent. It's the general culture that is hostile to men and sees them as expendable or worse that makes the laws unfair.

and divorce is not a joke, men are destroyed, kids are destroyed so women can then strut around like queens of the underworld.
>>
>>18649490
>rape laws are we talking about

not okay for men to do but women can lie about being on birth control and get child support from you.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-stealthing-lawmakers-california-and-wisconsin-want-answer-be-rape-610986
>What new domestic abuse

look up "the duluth model" was made by a feminist to discriminate against men and increase the numbers of domestic abuse. the numbers would justify increase funding for domestic abuse shelters. also cops are force to arrest you for anything that would resemble abuse or cops will be prosecuted as well if they don't. I know men who have been arrested just for yelling at their kids so the dultuh model applies to children too.
>>
>>18649501
Women have always been more likely to win custody battles.

And there is no real debate on changing the basic legal structure of our criminal justice system. Stop treating internet memes like reality.

Divorce is not a joke, and yes, some in some cases men are ruined. In most cases they aren't, and in some cases women are ruined.

Do everyone a favor and get off the internet for a while.
>>
>>18649497
The United States of America as founded by the founding fathers sort of ceased to exist after the civil war, it has been downhill ever since. everything they stood for has been corrupted since then. Abolition of Slavery was arguably the last major change the US saw that was still in line with the ideals of the founding fathers.
>>
>>18649514
>not okay for men to do but women can lie about being on birth control and get child support from you.

This is not rape. It's not remotely close to rape. And yes, a woman can "trick" you into getting her pregnant. I mean, it statistically doesn't actually happen, but sure, we'll pretend it's a problem. Knowing this, perhaps you should be more selective with whom you stick your dick in, and use a condom.

And child support laws exist the way they do to keep children from living on the streets and starving because there are a very real number of shitty fathers that would sooner see their own offspring living in abject poverty than give them a dime. So I'm very sorry that there are some men that get screwed by the system, but the system is necessary because of a select group of shitty human beings.

>look up "the duluth model" was made by a feminist to discriminate against men

First, I know what the Duluth model is, and while I have never been a fan of it, it isn't a feminist conspiracy to subjugate men. It was a policy put in place to try and protect women from domestic abuse. Which by the way, is a legitimate problem. It's a flawed system, and can certainly be improved upon. But the intention behind it is pure.

There needs to be reform. There's no doubt about that. I advocate for reform in the custody process. And alimony is a concept that has become largely obsolete, and can honestly be done away with. But none of this is new, and it's not a feminist conspiracy. Many of these principals were developed long before modern day feminism.

I'm still waiting to see examples of all these new laws being passed to discriminate against men.
>>
>>18649517
No go fuck yourself, this simp shit won't fly.

>woman have always been more likely to win therefore it's good
>sum men are ruined sum aren't
>hur dur I love my ugly dumb wife

you get off the internet faggot
>>
>>18648867
'Just stop it'
Top tier advice, isiot
>>
>>18649517
You know I'd go so far as to say men like you are the real problem, you're cowards who are afraid of being controversial.

we had an election not too long ago where these issues all came to light and we saw very clearly where our country could be and where it is now.

>there is no debate because I haven't hurd it

go back to giving tard advice then and bury your head in the sand
>>
>>18649599
If you actually think there's a legitimate, serious push to undermine the defining principal of our entire criminal justice system then I suggest you swallow your next pill with a bottle of bleach.

>>18649578

I didn't say it was good you fucktard. The point is, you're convinced women are somehow in the process of subjugating men with new laws. You don't get to quote a hundred years of legal precedent as "new laws that discriminate against men". Get the fuck out of here kid, I'm done with you.
>>
>>18649634
>If you actually think there's a legitimate, serious push to undermine the defining principal of our entire criminal justice system then I suggest you swallow your next pill with a bottle of bleach.
It wasn't legitimate because it was disproved that there a rape epidemic by people who actually took the time to research and debate with women and not cuck to them.

>I didn't say it was good you fucktard. The point is, you're convinced women are somehow in the process of subjugating men with new laws. You don't get to quote a hundred years of legal precedent as "new laws that discriminate against men". Get the fuck out of here kid, I'm done with you.

You actually think these laws are hundreds of yours old you dumbfuck? I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself like a little teenage twat on the internet but seriously stop being such a stupid trendy.

also it's very telling you would tell me to kill myself as to your BIAS
>>
File: 1432569304529.png (2MB, 497x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1432569304529.png
2MB, 497x3328px
Why would you want to stop knowing the truth OP?
>>
>>18649668
jeez
>>
>>18649640
No, it wasn't a legitimate push because we aren't throwing out our most important legal tenant, undoing hundreds of years of precedent, and rewriting the constitution. Even if there were a rape epidemic, it would literally NEVER happen.

Child support laws are relatively new, although they're still about 40 years old. But modern alimony is a concept that dates back to literally 18th century England.
>>
File: Capture23.png (289KB, 501x784px) Image search: [Google]
Capture23.png
289KB, 501x784px
>>
>>18649685
my work is done, bro

All I want from you is to defend our most basic tenants that are always under siege.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.