[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help, desperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Ard7vgo.jpg (91KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ard7vgo.jpg
91KB, 2560x1024px
I've been depressed for quite some time now, nothing interests me, everything from video games to movies and sports are a huge bore to me. I have no ambitions or motivation in life and I don't know how to fix it.
Secondly, I've never had a girlfriend though I am good looking 7+/10 since I never go out. I recently started working somewhere new and I really like this girl, really good looking and interesting/fun to talk to but she likes someone else and it really hurts me to see I can't get her.
I'm at a very low point and the sadness is killing me, any advice would help tremendously. This loneliness is a curse..
>>
>>18648653
I recommend that you listen to music you like or music that makes you sad so that you can cry and let al that shit out, also go to a gym or do some kind of exercise since it makes you happier and more confident, at fisrt it will be boring but trust me if you give all you've to the exercise it will start to look like a challenge everyday to get better and better, and about the girl just ask her out if she rejects you welp you didn't lose anything, but if you never ask her out, you would lose an oportunity that could have been taken.
>>
>>18648653
Try a dating site, Get a new hobby or a new game. Participate in events, hang out with people. Read philosophy books look at art, listen to music, watch cartoons. Eat exquisite foods. Share your life with your friends.
>>
>>18648653
Just start by going to a dating site. Pretty sure there are women out there that may like you, and may want a bf/gf
>>
>>18648653
Go to College.
>>
Ahm... People tend to get the motivation thing wrong... The way I see it, you first act, then you'll get motivation (if it's enjoyable to you). You don't get it before going and actually experiencing it, the most there is on those ocasions is a stronger wish to experience it, and people mystake it for motivation.

On another topic, not having a girlfriend is OK bro. I never had one (I'm 26yo) and have been doing quite fine. The problem is everyone and everywhere just flashes the need to have a girlfriend to us since we were born. Hot girls in every poster, even if it's selling something unrelated... Disney movies talking about true love and finding the 'special one', which is actually a very twisted view, unlike our reality in oh-so-many-ways...
I'm my experience, when guys that are good looking and know how to talk are having problems with women, is just because they are lacking confidence, and not because they do this wrong or fucked up that one time or whatever.
My tip on that matter is to actually forget about it. There is something more important for you to spend energy on right now> mental health, in the sense of feeling better.

For that, I advise you to seek a psychologist... I could give you a few exercises I know, but I'm not one, and am in no way capable of diagnosing or treating depressive states.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.