[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hank.png (18KB, 1093x1072px) Image search: [Google]
hank.png
18KB, 1093x1072px
I'm average looking and well dressed, but I have terrible anxiety and compulsive issues that completely destroy any chance of extended social interaction. No pills or therapists can help.
It's my senior year of college, and I've kept zero friends. I sit alone at the trolley stop, looking for familiar faces, but can't find any. I've begun drinking myself to sleep every night.
I keep praying that God would send someone who understands, but I think I'm losing faith.
I'm so lonely. It's like someone took a straw and sucked every bit of hope and love out of me.
Any time I try to put myself out there it feels like no one notices.
I feel like I'm going to end up killing myself.
How do I get out of this?
>>
>>18648639
get on the pill jew
>>
>>18648639
buy a diary faggot, before you kill yourself so that your family can know how fucking pathetic you were, and not just random people on the internet
>>
>>18648639
Work out brother, it makes a big difference in the way people treat you, then try to find others like yourselves that are introverted personality types. Assuming you're not a dick I'd be your bro in a hypothetical situation where I didn't have to go out of my way to do it/if I didn't work 24/7
>>
>>18648639
Maybe you should post about it on /pol/.
>>
>>18648639
life sucks, glad you figured it out. The best humans can hope to do is band together and collectively bear a little more suffering so that the chosen (((few))) can live a comfortable and opulent life. Just the sight of a happy jewish girl makes all the suffering worth it, take the blue pill OP the jews are our natural overlords.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (176KB, 751x1064px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
176KB, 751x1064px
>>18648639
I'll be your girlfriend senpeipai.
>>
>>18648639
If you experience loneliness you're weak.
You can't be well with God if you're that pathetic.
>>
It doesn't get better. Just enjoy the fall.
Could be worse you could have to quit your studies due to illness just shy of graduation,
awake to no job opportunities and just count the days until an actual happening finally
cleanses you from the earth.
>>
>>18648639
Do you think I'm pretty senpeipai?
>>
Stop drinking. It will suck the life out of you. Get some cannabis. You might find some relief. Valerian root will take care of anxiety
>>
>>18648639
>Average looking
Wrong board, elephant man. R9k is what you need.
>>
File: waifu2.jpg (232KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
waifu2.jpg
232KB, 850x1202px
>>18648639
Would you fuck me, senpai? I'd fuck me.
>>
>>18648639
>>/adv/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.