[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ear problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: anatomy-of-the-inner-ear-chart.jpg (79KB, 1000x745px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-of-the-inner-ear-chart.jpg
79KB, 1000x745px
So I have been getting this thing happening but only while I am at work. One or both of my ears randomly start acting up, outside noise is very slightly muffled but any internal noise I make such as speech or even breathing sounds like it is amplified 20x and I can also feel pressure on the inside of my ear pushing outwards when I breath. Swallowing will temporarily relieve the symptoms for a few seconds.

It only happens once or twice a month and ends shortly after I get off work. I cook in a kitchen so it is hot, there is a lot of noise and I am in near constant motion if that affects anything but I have been doing this for years and the problem only started around 3 months ago. It doesn't seem to be linked to stress because it can start on busy or slow days. I am a Caucasian, male, aged 29. I have no allergies so unless I started developing some that can't be the cause. I don't think going to a doctor about it will help because my ears will be fine by the time I get to the doctors office.

Anyone have any ideas of what might be going on?
>>
>>18648539
I don't know anon I'm not a fucking doctor. Go to a professional that actually knows there shit. For all I know you could have ear cancer.
>>
>>18648539
>outside noise is very slightly muffled but any internal noise I make such as speech or even breathing sounds like it is amplified 20x
That's called autophonia.
Follow this anon's advice >>18648564
Does it runs with pain or/and any other symptoms like dizziness, headaches, nausea, disorientation or tinnitus (hearing a beep)? If it does, go ASAP. If it doesn't, it could be an earwax blockage; you should NOT clean your ears with any kind of tool.
t. medfag
>>
>>18648632
No other symptoms. I'll scheduled an appointment with a doctor but what could be triggering the effects for it to only happen at work?
>>
>>18648713
>only happen at work
It could eventually happen more often and not only in work. It depends on the development of the condition.
As you said, the triggering effects could be heat, noise, change of pressure (that could be due to changes in temperature of the room). It could also be some kind of mass (tumor) that's causing more pressure in the middle ear.
>>
>>18648632
Wth does that "t." at see interview post mean? I've been seeing it every once in a while and is it like citation or something but shouldn't it be "c" then?
>>
File: 1365105183164.gif (693KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
1365105183164.gif
693KB, 220x258px
>>18648769
>>
>>18648769
Basically stands for "with regards"
>>
>>18648769
Hi welcome to 4chan, thanks for not using a tripcode like the other shitty redditors do. "t." is short for the Finnish word for "regards" and it comes from spurdo memes. Enjoy your time here and try not to shit up the place.
>>
Look at this faggot >>18649546 being inclusive and friendly, you think you're better than everyone don't you, cunt
>>
>>18649683
>he doesn't know how to be so kind it wraps back around to toxic
Don't feel bad about it anon, no one truly is aware of everything. This is a great chance for you to gain knowledge and grow as a person!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.