[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: elizabeth3.jpg (783KB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth3.jpg
783KB, 1118x1677px
I'm having an affair with a girl and last time she was asking what things I'd like to try out.
I actually really couldn't come up with something so I told her I'll think about it.

Now I still don't know what she actually expects me to tell her or what we can try out, I'm a novice at this even though I don't come across like that because I'm quite rough and dominant on her during sex.

Where I can get some ideas, inspiration for what to try out with her?
Maybe some of you have some ideas?
I don't even know how far I can push, what kind of answers she expects.

What we / I already do:
- choking her lightly
- spanking her ass with my hand until its really really red
- tie up hands
- dirty talk
>>
Additional info, she's definetly not a shy girl, also likes to take the lead sometimes.
She was also a bit dissappointed and told me to have a little bit more fantasy when I told her I can't think of anything now.
>>
>>18648483
If you cheating on your girl you're a piece of trash, kill yourself.
>>
>>18648509
I don't have a gf, it's just an sex affair, no strings.
>>
>>18648509
/thread
>>
>>18648514
I don't think you know what an affair means. Use the words fuck buddy next time or hook up.
>>
>>18648527
Well okay I didn't know about that, in my language it means hook up, not that you cheat on somebody.
>>
>>18648532
Fair enough if english isn't your first language it can't be helped. What is this girl into. You mentioned some rough play has she implied at all she like that stuff. You can never go wrong with dirty talk.
>>
>>18648552
thanks for the understanding
I don't really know what she's into.
She likes it rough and to be dominated.
We already do dirty talk as said.
The only thing that comes to my mind is analsex and not having sex in the bed but different places.
>>
Serious answer coming through

Brown kiss AKA licking her butthole clean
Different sex positions look em up and see wich one works for you
Roleplay
Sex with lights off/on
Ask her to suck on your nutsack and/or ass if shes into that kind of thing
While on all 4's grab her hair and start savagely pounding that puss (bitches love that shit)

If all else fails just take a big dump on her chest, that'll get things goin
>>
>>18648596
>If all else fails just take a big dump on her chest, that'll get things goin

Kek
>>
>>18648573
I would push anal, but fucking in other locations sounds hot try that.
>>
>>18648658
*wouldnt
>>
All this lack of imagination in this thread.

First of, how rough is rough in your girl's case?

Threesome MMF, barring that DP using dildos.

Choke hold until loss of consciousness, this requires you to know what you are doing and her to trust you, so sorta unlikely this is going to happen. If done properly cutting jugular blood flow to the brain for ~5 seconds will cause blackout, DO NOT CRUSH SQUEEZE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY FUCK WITH THE TRACHEA. IF SHE PASSES OUT AFTER 2 SECONDS LET GO, DO NOT HOLD THE CHOKE FOR THE TOTAL 5 SECONDS SIMPLY BECAUSE "THOSE WERE THE INSTRUCTIONS".

Gags

Bondage

Whips

Tight latex clothing

Tell her to wear clothing she won't mind losing and literally rip it of her.

Public fucking, keep pushing the envelope on this one. Start with a public bathroom or so, a place that is public but has basically 0 risk of you being caught. Then ramp it up from there.

Both take MDMA.

Get filthy during sex. Cum on her face, smear it all over, then keep fucking, the fact that you "are finished" shouldn't matter (and in fact doesn't matter to her at all).

If she likes it rougher Ihave done "weirder" stuff, so let me know.
>>
>>18648483
Could you provide us with pics?
Don't lie and say you have none. Blur out face of course, but provide us with a pic of her body.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.