[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop getting so easily attached? This has to be my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
How do you stop getting so easily attached? This has to be my biggest personality flaw, I can be talking to a girl for just a week and already care immensely about her.
I always say that pretty much everyone in my life has the ability to hurt me more than I could ever hurt them.

A sort of good thing about it, but not really, is that every girl I've been with I'm always head over heels for them, but when the relationship inevitably ends I'm so much more affected by it because I care so much more.
I get attached to a girl, I start ignoring every other girl, everything I do in my day to day is thinking about that girl, I constantly check my phone hoping she responded

Just recently, I had been hanging around this girl a lot, I invited her over to a party I was throwing, and we held hands, cuddled and slept in my bed, the next day she got home and sent me a heart emoji and asked to see me the next night, yet when we did she mentioned nothing of it. We hugged goodbye which was a first. I attempted to hang out again, she said she'd let me know, then she would text me later and not mention it. Finally I asked her out in person, we were supposed to go out today and I asked if we still were and I get back "idk I'm kinda tired"

How do I stop getting myself so involved in everyone who gives me attention? I feel like I can't help it, I tried to keep my hopes down with this girl and I just could not
>>
File: 1501700395645.png (329KB, 404x719px) Image search: [Google]
1501700395645.png
329KB, 404x719px
Thank me later.
>>
So what you need is a distracting hobby or to put your phone on airplane mode at random. When Im talking to a girl I like I purposely distance myself from them because I know that I can easily get attached. Over time you'll learn how to drop women just as easily. I let them hurt me because I know that I could say a few words and shatter her self esteem or make her feel bad.

Back to her, what stopped you from fucking her that night of the party? I need some more details before I jump to conclusions
>>
>>18648421
We were both drinking, but I got sober eventually and she was still drunk for most of it, when she woke up and we went to my bed she was more sober
We cuddled, held hands, felt up her boobs a little, but then soon we both fell asleep
>>
Also have this problem, it's ruined me emotionally. And I see no way out
>>
op here, should I just confront this girl? Ask her if there's any interest there because she led me to believe there was?
>>
File: 1501218452833.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501218452833.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
She was just looking for a hookup dude, all she wanted was dick.

You didn't give it to her DESPITE multiple times where you could have. Obvioulsy she didn't get what she came for and decided to just end it rather than continue with this.

It happens.... the prescription for that it's just more girls. And next time don't puss out, sometimes all they want is a dick. Just get over it and try not to think about it too much

>hand holding, cuddling and a hug goodbye

Jesus christ dude you fucked up
>>
>>18648638
DO NOT!

She already gave you her answer, don't fuck it up more than it is.

Keep it casual, if you want to talk to her just talk to her and be like nothing ever happened. If she's not interested in talking then just stop messaging her. It's really that simple
>>
>>18648400
It's not getting attached that's the problem, it's that you don't really know how to do the mating dance probably due to a lack of attraction. I recommend checking out Coach Corey Wayne on Youtube and getting his book. Also stop texting this girl unless she's trying to get together. If she's blowing off hangouts, she's not really that interested in you right now talking to her more or pressuring her for hangouts isn't going to help.
>>
>>18648708
>>18648788
>>18648700
It really sucks cause me and her have been pretty good friends for awhile, I always considered her a close friend, now it feels like unless things work out then they won't go back to normal and this ruined a friendship all for nothing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.