[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6982.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6982.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I may have fucked up
>My gf may be pregnant
>Abortion is illegal in my country and you can face up to 8 years in jail
>We can't have the baby, we are both college students
>She wants to abort
>I can't even think of killing my own children

Wtd? Guys
>>
>>18648109
Look up home remedies that kill babies and stop useing the pull out technique, twat
>>
>>18648109
Dump her
>>
>>18648109
Go for a summer holiday to a country that allows it. Even if you don't have the money, a little bit of debt to get this done will save your educations and your future.
>>
>>18648117
That's retarded advice.
>>
Adoption?
>>
>>18648128
We can get an abortion pill in the black market
>>
>>18648136
It doesn't work like in the US here, you can only give your child to your family
>>
>>18648433
I like your country
>>
>>18648770
It's Costa Rica in case you're wondering
>>
>>18648109
Guyana has legal abortions up to 8 weeks, it's not too far to travel. Look up information on the internet about it, try to find a feminist organization that your gf can speak to. Sometimes they provide housing or help with travel expenses or can tell you what your options are. Time is of the essence though, so best start moving quick.

You should also call this organization and ask them what your options are:

https://www.ippfwhr.org/en/country/costa-rica

I also recommend researching other countries near you to see what your options are.

Here is another idea that might be cheaper, although the area might be a little bit more dangerous. Act quickly and be nice to your gf since this is a very stressful situation for both of you
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Mexico
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.