[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: thinking.jpg (74KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
74KB, 800x533px
Hey /adv/ just wondering is it worth it to fuck ugly chicks (5's or 6's) just to do it? Most weekends I have the option to fuck some ugly women without doing much leg work, but the times I have I usually need a few drinks before I'm willing to do it and I regret it in the morning. Should I stop doing this or continue? Will I regret doing this in the future? I'm pretty young but I know I will want wife and kids in the future, will this be something that could have negative consequences? (Not talking about just STI's or pregnancy)
>>
>>18647998
seems like a win-win situation to me

it benefits you because: get to "practice" sex skills, picking up girls skills, social skills, etc to prepare you for when you find a girl you actually like a lot

it benefits her because: she may not get much sex otherwise if she is too ugly for most guys

just make sure its obvious that you're only fucking them and not looking to start a relationship
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18647998
1. 5/10 isnt ugly, it is called average.
2. Using x/10 rating suggest how immature you are, consider stopping it.
3. Casual sex is casual sex. Nothibg spectacular. Ever had gf you loved? Try that instead.
4. Why are you doing something you feel bad about aftetwards? Stupid?
5. It will have no consequences provided you wont tell about your sexual history to your wife. Almost nobody wants to do anything with slut (both male and female)
6. Get tested?
7. Nice humble brag.
>>
>>18647998
Aren't 5s and 6s average? There is nothing wrong with an average chick. Now if you think some huge fatty is a 5 or 6, there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>18647998

>ugly chicks (5's or 6's)
>ugly

Adjust your standards.
>>
>>18648064
1. I like to think of the rating scale as a backwards logarithm, you get the idea
2. Find me a better rating system and I'll find you a dishonest man
3. No, I want to know what true love feels like but I haven't found it
4. Because it feels great in the moment, and sometimes my dick gets the better of me
5. This is a very good point
6. Have, I'm clean\
7. Thanbks :))
>>
>>18648065
>>18648076
I personally like to think about the rating scale as a backwards logarithm because in my eyes the difference between a 9.5 and a 10 is immense while the difference between a 2 and 4 is a few pounds and is really negligible, I know this isn't the normal idea behind the scale but I find it far more applicable in everyday life to think of it like this.
>>
>>18648121
" backwards logarithm"
how are we supposed to know this? for most people, 5 or 6 isn't that bad so that's why you're getting that response. and it sounds like your looking in the wrong places. Are you sure you're ready to settle down? you don't have to.
>>
>>18649360
lol should've made it clear but don't you think it's a pretty swell idea? and also I'm not ready to settle down in the slightest, but I know in a few years I probably will be
>>
>>18648107
better system is smash or pass. way less thinking involved.
>>
>>18647998
Usually people end up with people with similar values and similar sexual history.
If you enjoy around, don't expect to find a virgin.

>inb4 I fucked everything and married Virgin Mary herself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.