[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked things up with gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1498768784116.jpg (25KB, 312x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498768784116.jpg
25KB, 312x244px
Hello.I fucked things up today with my gf. She has said every guy before me has ignored her and I just did that. I didnt mean to do it. Now it seems like she wants to end this and doesnt trust me anymore. Please help me unfuck up things.
>>
>>18647973
She's framing the situation into that you ignored her, while you say you honestly didn't. By you accepting you fucked up, you're now begging, letting her have more power in the relationship dynamics.

You should reframe it to that she's overreacting and say that you were busy.

Either way, you both should have productive lives outside of the relationship, y'know?
>>
>>18647983
its not about the productive life, but about that I said I will never ignore her and I did. I didnt want to ignore her but I did it unintentionally
>>
>>18647989
What happened? How did you ignore her?
>>
Maybe next time you'll reply to her text within the the frame she so desires. And maybe by then you'll realize that you're a spineless cunt and stop taking the blame for nothing.
>>
>>18647996
Went out and didnt say bye. Sounds stupid bc it is
>>
>>18648017
And she wants to break up with you just for that?That's pretty fucking petty.
>>
>>18648017
She's petty and childish, date someone more mature if this is a deal breaker for her
>>
>>18648017
if this is true this isn't girl isn't worth it dump her
>>
>>18648025
>>18648027
>>18648029
it rly is stupid but she says every boy ignored her and did this to her so I kinda understand but its still pretty stupid. I dont wanna lose her tho she is perfect except for this
>>
>>18648025
Well, when you have issues from old relationships, it's kinda hard to let go of bad habits.
>>
Even if you do make up with her now, what's to stop her from flipping her shit over something stupid and trivial again in the future?

Do you really want to have to grovel and beg for forgiveness every time she gets her panties in a twist over petty bullshit?

I would move on
>>
>>18647973
Your girlfriend sound like a child. Dump her ass.
>>
>>18647989
Don't promise shit like that.
>>
>>18648036
By her constantly bringing up her exs she's basically compare them to you and assuming your just like them. It's a very childish thing to do. Break up with she's retarded.
>>
>>18648077
>>18648082
>>18648088
>>18648091
IM 18 shes 17. thats why its childish
>>
>>18648096
That type of mindset that "your not paying attention to me" doesn't go away. Again when she pulls this shit she sees you like her other bfs instead of looking at your actions. You did this once, when you have never ignored her before. You'll have to walk on egg shells around this girl in fear your ignoring her. Either explain how you didn't ignore her intentionally and hope she sees the truth or dump her. This type of stuff doesn't create healthy relationships no matter how old you are.
>>
>>18647973
Sounds like the guys in her past have caused her a lot of pain and she worries that you will do the same - this is normal. You want to validate her feelings and this is a good sign, make sure when you address her again you say that - this should help her come around seeing as no other guy has said this to her in her past. It's a stupid thing (your words) that she wants to break up over you not saying goodbye to her - maybe this is because of a guy not doing that and the reasoning behind it is due to him abusing her or cheating on her (no one really knows until she chooses to open up - good on you for being sympathetic and understanding!)

When you talk to her again, consider telling her that you're sorry for not saying goodbye and you understand her feelings about being ignored over that. That it wasn't your intention and you would never try to purposefully hurt her and *she* should know that by now -
considering all that you do for her - that you want your relationship to work out and that you aren't like the other guys. Tell her that you aren't perfect and make mistakes, that you are human just like her. You won't always acknowledge things that she wishes you to but that is not because you are like her past guys - it is because this is how *you* have behaved prior to ever meeting her and it's unfair for her to throw the relationship away for not saying "bye".

Tell this to her face and ask if she needs space. Let her have time to breathe and think things over. If she decides to leave you be aware you honestly dodged a bullet -- fully aware you needed some advice pertaining to this situation.
>>
>>18648133
the whole situation is:
>we text
>I tell her im going out but I tell her we can continue texting
>I text her for a bit while im out and I leave her on seen
>she texts me 1 hour later that she knew it would end up like this
>got home bc my fingers were freezing and it was hard to type
>we texted for an hour and she said she doesnt wanna talk

Im in the wrong too, but I rly think she blew it out of proportion. I already told her I was sorry and I didnt mean to hurt her and she said she shouldve known that I would end up like the other boys. I rly like her and I underestand why she is mad at me but I dont wanna lose her
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.