[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1502890864683.png (37KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
1502890864683.png
37KB, 213x291px
Do you men like it when women ask you out or when you ask women. In thinking about asking some guy. Thank you.
>>
Ask him.
>>
Most men unless they are alpha would secretly prefer if women to ask them out
>>
Fucking do it, for the love of God.
>>
>>18647665
Everyone likes being asked out
>>
Ask ffs.
Half of the time I have no idea if a girl is friendly interested or interested. Keep it private and give him time to contemplate the answer if he is a skittish one.
>>
File: 1499793457378.jpg (54KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
1499793457378.jpg
54KB, 500x755px
No guys is ever gonna be ''turned off'' or think less of you if you try to ask him out. Period.

It's cute at worst.
>>
>>18647697
>It's cute at worst
Even if a tumblr-feminist landwhale with poor personal hygiene is asking out?
>>
Would not be turned off or repulsed by the act itself, only if it came from someone I did not want. Rejection is possible but guys have to deal with this hundreds of times.
>>
File: 1498507799592.jpg (153KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498507799592.jpg
153KB, 680x1024px
>>18647712
We won't even acknowledge her in that case. There is no face to lose.
>>
>>18647665
Depends on the guy. Never bothered me. In fact I'm currently dating someone who doesn't wait at all before asking me on another date. Doesn't make me feel like any less of a man but I imagine I'm a lot more confident than most guys.
>>
Someone asking me out is probably not going to affect my opinion of them in any way (unless I thought they're so shy they wouldn't be able to do it or something). I would neither like nor dislike it, it wouldn't really change the way I feel about that person.

I've seen people say that they lose interest if someone asks them out, but I think they're either full of shit and have never been asked out before or they don't want a monogamous relationship to begin with.
>>
File: Tyrone.jpg (34KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.jpg
34KB, 497x750px
>>18647720
>but I imagine I'm a lot more confident than most guys
Based on what?
>>
Thanks everyone alright ill do it! Have a great day
>>
>>18647665
Dated 21 different girls and only one I asked for the date first. All the others they came to me. Its a double edge sword however. I get to chose if I go or not but usually go if they are cute/pretty even if I have no real interest in them. To fuck, yes, but actually like them, not so much.
>>
I literally always fumble when I try to ask women out and end up ruining the moment and it fizzling.

I would love to be asked out. The only girl I've dated asked me out.

Most guys would probably enjoy being asked out.
>>
>>18647725
>2017
>confidence
old memes die hard
>>
>>18647725
Based on the dumb shit I see most guys do here and in real life because they are very clearly not secure and at peace with themselves.

Just real life experience. Believe it or don't I have no way to prove or disprove it to you here.
>>
>>18647712
Why would this be a bad thing? You aren't actually obligated to go out with someone just because they ask.
>>
If you do that you have to be aggressive and bossy.
>>
Most guys would be receptive to this. However, I've been asked out by girls a dozen times or so and I'm not sure I've yes more than... twice?

But I've been shot down myself, and that's just the risk you have to take if you like someone.
>>
>>18647665
Is this bait? Yes ask him. I'm a guy and I hate it when girls flirt with me but never say anything
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.